+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: are you enjoying this season?

are you enjoying this season?

I was but that has long gone. It all now seems such a chore.

The Brentford match was painful and the style of football we played was awful.

Seriously considering given the Leeds game a miss. It's going to be cold, we are going to get hammered and I don't want to sit freezing my n uts of, while all the Leeds idiots sing "marching on together".

You got up at 6 o'clock to post the same old wind up? Why not just repost the ones you put up for the playoffs at the end of last eason?

In answer to the Idiots question, I was until the City game which was embarrassing, and again last week was awful.
    We need to get back to making teams earn their points, if we do that then I will be happy with the result.

I always look forward to the game,lately it’s moan about selection/formation and sit there thinking what the hell is going on and why am I here freezing my *******s off.

Same again this Saturday

I’m sure we will turn the tables any time soon (praying)

Being a derby against a team at the top of the league there should be a bit more atmosphere but can still see people leaving after 54 minutes like the West Bromwich game.

I have enjoyed the first half of the season,but like the relegation season in championship last time,i fear we are in for a repeat of that for the second half of this season,i don't think i could stand,even half a season like that again.

Well the garlic's up and doing well, so yes it's ok.

It's much better than two seasons ago. Been a tough run since the Norwich match. If we give everything and still get relegated, would it really be a bad season?