+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Balotelli jumps sinking ship at OGC Nice

Balotelli jumps sinking ship at OGC Nice

Now official on the OGC Nice Official Website that Balotelli has now left the struggling club. There is no fee involved as he was on a short term contract after his attempts to get away in the summer broke down at the last minute but the wage bill will be reduced.
    It has emerged recently that the departure of the previous 20% part owner and the CEO (hence the vacancy for Goat to step into) is said to be down to the use of £30 million pound profit on player sales to pay off part of the loan thought to be used to buy the club and the proposed use of this strategy in the future to pay off further instalments.
    Fans of Chien's other club, Barnsley FC, may be concerned that a similar method of buying the club has happened at Oakwell but that is said to be pure speculation.

Balotelli is no great loss,,
    Unlike Andreas Winkler

Nice have prepared an 8m bid for Moralies from Rangers they value the player at 16m

He's going nowhere then.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Nice have prepared an 8m bid for Moralies from Rangers they value the player at 16m
    French sports paper Lequipe reporting that OGC Nice owners are increasing their efforts to sell key player Adrien Tameze against the wishes of the coach Patrick Vieira. Fans of Chien Lee's other club, Barnsley FC, will be hoping the same process is not occuring at their club.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    French sports paper Lequipe reporting that OGC Nice owners are increasing their efforts to sell key player Adrien Tameze against the wishes of the coach Patrick Vieira. Fans of Chien Lee's other club, Barnsley FC, will be hoping the same process is not occuring at their club.
    Brad Potts??

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I don't understand your obsession with Nice but that's your choice.Can I ask you the same question I asked Doolali the other day.Will you be happy if no more players are sold this window and will you be happy if this current board,coaching staff and team get promotion back to the Championship.

I don't understand your obsession with Nice but that's your choice.Can I ask you the same question I asked Doolali the other day.Will you be happy if no more players are sold this window and will you be happy if this current board,coaching staff and team get promotion back to the Championship.
    A dunt know if thar aware Bill but OGC Nice is owned by our Chairman Chien Lee. He has been in control fo abart three years. What happens theear gives us an indication of the policies that he follows.
    Azza fan for 60 years frum the age of 10 and a continuous ST holder for 45 years I wud be delighted if no more players were sold and promotion were achieved. Dun't really understand why tha wud ask.
    ( I take it azza compliment to ev my very own troll )

In thi speke tha more techy than me I'm in my 60's and only just found art what a troll is.In all honesty I 've seen your comments about Nice but I don't see the comparisons.I 'm sure there wage bill and transfer budgets are literally in a different league to us.I'm also not sure we can compere policies also as he has probably a different set of board members to appease.Anyway I'm glad to read we share the same aims for our club,enjoy the promotion push. Regards Bill

In thi speke tha more techy than me I'm in my 60's and only just found art what a troll is.In all honesty I 've seen your comments about Nice but I don't see the comparisons.I 'm sure there wage bill and transfer budgets are literally in a different league to us.I'm also not sure we can compere policies also as he has probably a different set of board members to appease.Anyway I'm glad to read we share the same aims for our club,enjoy the promotion push. Regards Bill
    Chien's lot are the board members. He owns 80 % of the club. With the departure of the 20% part owner am not sure if Chien iz now sole owner. A frightening similarity to James Cryne currently owning 20%. Can tha see the pattern ?
    COYR !

Av not been reyt well last day or two. Not billious but badly wi a chesty cough like a barking seal. Fitness test tomorra morning burra hope me and thee a theear shartin them on.

Bigger numbers, same ideas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast