+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lakeland Fells...

Great pics 59/60.. Keep them coming when you do some more.. I used to stand on the trig points and hold my Burnley scarf up for the pics.. Lol

that little FinePix (fujinon) T350 sure packs a punch - 59'60 - Lovely pics !

and Kudos for planting the flag !

Last edited by Norder; 06-02-2019 at 07:22 PM.

Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

that little FinePix (fujinon) T350 sure packs a punch - 59'60 - Lovely pics !

and Kudos for planting the flag !

Cheeky bugger Norder! Nice work though

Alf, we are off to Spain for a week in 30 minutes time so it will be around two weeks before we do any more. I'll be sure to take my Burnley scarf up next time

Enjoy your break and I hope you get lots of sun 59

Just returned from our latest expedition. Today we climbed the small but very interesting Lingmoor Fell in the Langdales which brought our total to 92. The weather was wet, windy and misty which spoiled the amazing views from this walk. But it was a brilliant walk anyway and the views of Blea Tarn and Side Pike were outstanding.
    It nearly blew us off the top so we retreated lower to enjoy our dinner of pasta and mackerel, Chorley cakes, biscuits and coffee.
    Alf - I forgot to take my Clarets scarf but I will do better in future.
    We had a very pleasant session in the amazing Old Dungeon Ghyll pub after the walk.
    I'll try to get some piccies up later.

Pasta and mackerel? Dirty bugger!

Tinned mackerel in tomato sauce BT - Morrisons finest. Mixed in with pasta - lovely.

Thanks Alto - we had a good time in Nerja and got plenty of sun.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Tinned mackerel in tomato sauce BT - Morrisons finest. Mixed in with pasta - lovely.
    In the Ribble Valley 59, we mix our tinned mackerel and sardines with quinoa. Mmmmm nice, although I do prefer tripe and onions meself.

Had a great day today..Cycled from Hest bank to Heysham and back along the prom then had some dinner and cycled from Hest Bank to Carnforth and back along the canal path and sat in the lovely sunshine having a delicious ice cream at the cafe at the side of the railway crossing at t a Bank .. Unbelievable weather for the time of the year ,shorts and t/Shirt it was that warm..

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)