+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie Roll call,, match thread and sh1t

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I expect us to romp the game as we have a much better budget and have taken their danger player off their hands.
    By that logic, why do you complain about McInnes when we lose against the tims/huns. In fact how on earth has he managed to get any victories at all against them? Has the manager had a positive effect against impossible odds?

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    By that logic, why do you complain about McInnes when we lose against the tims/huns. In fact how on earth has he managed to get any victories at all against them? Has the manager had a positive effect against impossible odds?
    I have been informed for a while now that Clarke is the bitch of McInnes.
    I therefore fully expect us to give Kilmarnock a shoeing and breeze the match. Stewart is also a player so I expect a big performance from this lad and show Kilmarnock the reason he moved to us again. It’s a straightforward match for us so absolutely no concerns. A good romp is fully expected. 4 or 5 nil should be in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Cormack is probably exploring this possibility already as an extra revenue stream. They likely do it in the U S of A.
    Cormack isn’t quite up to the level of entertainment as afc1903mad.

Fit like is the Aberdeen weather? Pissing rain and windy where im at

I have been informed for a while now that Clarke is the bitch of McInnes.
    I therefore fully expect us to give Kilmarnock a shoeing and breeze the match. Stewart is also a player so I expect a big performance from this lad and show Kilmarnock the reason he moved to us again. It’s a straightforward match for us so absolutely no concerns. A good romp is fully expected. 4 or 5 nil should be in order.
    That appears to be a repetition of the post I replied to rather than responding to my queries. Have you any explanation or are you just ignoring my comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Fit like is the Aberdeen weather? Pissing rain and windy where im at
    Aberdeen scarf,beanie and gloves will be required, not too bad and a bit damp atm, however after kick off it will be the normal Baltic.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Aberdeen scarf,beanie and gloves will be required, not too bad and a bit damp atm, however after kick off it will be the normal Baltic.

SF
    Ill make the most of my 35 degrees for the next three weeks then

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

SF
    Christmas tree

Match day and a very decent fixture against Kilmarnock. Cannot say that I have been particularly enthused with a Kilmarnock fixture ever until Steve Clarke had taken over the reigns at the Ayrshire club. Here’s to an Aberdeen victory and a Sam Cosgrove hat-trick. “Lurch is on fire”

Christmas tree
    No, Mrs J put it to the dump on the 2nd, however I’ll hae my trusty black Prada hat/scarf combo and an affa fine pair of LV gloves I got from Santa for keeping me warm at the match I attend, hopefully Pauldolski heeds my advice when cheering us on at Pittodrie.

SF

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast