+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Killie Roll call,, match thread and sh1t

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I was rather thinking of Lardbucket O'Hairweave's comments on Shinnie's status as an international player, the ****ing fat ****.

I though Devlin's 'challenge' on Brophy on 4 September was just inside his own half, after he himself was fouled, and with covering players available, but that didn't stop the rules being grotesquely twisted out of all recognition to hand the advantage to the sub-hun ****er.

Rae, Hughes and Fallon thought it was a penalty too. "There was contact" ie a fanny's penalty, but them's the rules these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc438201-mY
    On the upside the dropping of two points in that game was crucial in us eventually missing out on the top 6. And if we'd made the top 6 we might have kept Craig Brown on as manager , and missed out on McInnes instead.

I reckon we're all owe Euan Norris a huge debt of gratitude.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    ...if we'd made the top 6 we might have kept Craig Brown on as manager , and missed out on McInnes instead
    Not very likely since Broon and Knox gave in their notice rather than being given a bruising by the Board, and they handed over the padded jacket and dugout comfy chair to Deek and Doc for the final games of the season.

http://www.afcheritage.org/matches/f...3&squad=Senior

Not very likely since Broon and Knox gave in their notice rather than being given a bruising by the Board, and they handed over the padded jacket and dugout comfy chair to Deek and Doc for the final games of the season.

http://www.afcheritage.org/matches/f...3&squad=Senior
    It was a couple of games after that draw with Killie when Brown and Knox announced they'd be standing down.

I was rather thinking of Lardbucket O'Hairweave's comments on Shinnie's status as an international player, the ****ing fat ****.
    Fair enough

I though Devlin's 'challenge' on Brophy on 4 September was just inside his own half, after he himself was fouled, and with covering players available, but that didn't stop the rules being grotesquely twisted out of all recognition to hand the advantage to the sub-hun ****er.
    True

Rae, Hughes and Fallon thought it was a penalty too. "There was contact" ie a fanny's penalty, but them's the rules these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc438201-mY

Different game, but I agree on that one too.

Still think McGinn was outside the box last game, although would need to see a replay as to whether contact continued into the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Killie appealed fattys red card
    Given that our game's run predominantly by huns in this country, and how much they love the fat c**t, I wouldn't be surprised if he got his card rescinded.......seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Killie appealed fattys red card
    Rejected, he now has a two game ban

Kris Boyd: Kilmarnock lose appeal over striker's red card at Aberdeen

I suppose there was a limit to how many decisions in a row they could make against Aberdeen.

They've repaid their debt and only upset Kilmarnock, that'll please them.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718