+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If 1 or 2 more first team players goes - if you were Stendel .......

If 1 or 2 more first team players goes - if you were Stendel .......

....... would you still hang around in the Summer???
    I know I wouldn’t.

If Barnsley sell more first team players in this January Transfer Window then they do NOT deserve to be in the Championship.
    No matter if Stendel is still able to get them there.

I'd honour my contract. It's all about money these days nudger.

A question ,
    would anybody have objected as much , if Huddersfield had taken Stendel instead of Winkler ?, as a coaching staff , i thought they ere very good , Stern included in that , however I've mentioned this many times , that IMO Winkler was the main man , I hope Stendel , Stern and Tonge can carry this project further , I have my doubts though , I hope I'm seriously wrong ,

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    ....... would you still hang around in the Summer???
    I know I wouldn’t.

If Barnsley sell more first team players in this January Transfer Window then they do NOT deserve to be in the Championship.
    No matter if Stendel is still able to get them there.
    It's the Fans that deserve to be in the Championship , it's the Owners who just now don't seem too fussed about being in that league above, take take take is how it seems, sod the Fans , the fools will still turn up regardless , but will they ? Being taken for granted more and more , it won't be this way for some , and I'm sick of it all just now , once fans stop going and getting out of the routine of going , not many venture back

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    A question ,
    would anybody have objected as much , if Huddersfield had taken Stendel instead of Winkler ?, as a coaching staff , i thought they ere very good , Stern included in that , however I've mentioned this many times , that IMO Winkler was the main man , I hope Stendel , Stern and Tonge can carry this project further , I have my doubts though , I hope I'm seriously wrong ,
    Narthen mi owd pal,i must say i'm amazed by Barnsley's january window so far,surely the club aint skint is it? Your board are makin ours look like non sellers and we know that's not crect dunt we? Ya seem to be playin some gr8 football at times this season i just don't understand why the club seems intent on sellin some of your gud uns,by the way accordin to Giddins earlier he reckons no truth in the MOORE to Mackems rumour.Gud luck for the rest of the season buddy and as ya know i genuinely hope ya ger up this season.I saw a article on line tother day that said BDBL had hosted more div 3 games than top league games in't last 40years,scandalous.We've had one season in't top league since 1994,for a club that tradionally up to the late 1970's were alluss either in't top league or half way up the one below that's pish poor but i still luv em TRUE BLADE that i am. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 24-01-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    A question ,
    We dunt know do wi Roma.

Winkler used to frunt the Press Conferences cos he cud speyk gud Inglish like uz. Do we really know who iz the key man ? Worrit Mellon wi Flitcroft ? Worrit Wright wi Hecky ? We'll find art sooin. I hope Stendel will be o'reyt evvin iz family back in Germany, his mate gone and the bloke who appointed him leggin it to Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Narthen mi owd pal,i must say i'm amazed by Barnsley's january window so far,surely the club aint skint is it? Your board are makin ours look like non sellers and we know that's not crect dunt we? Ya seem to be playin some gr8 football at times this season i just don't understand why the club seems intent on sellin some of your gud uns,by the way accordin to Giddins earlier he reckons no truth in the MOORE to Mackems rumour.Gud luck for the rest of the season buddy and as ya know i genuinely hope ya ger up this season.I saw a article on line tother day that said BDBL had hosted more div 3 games than top league games in't last 40years,scandalous.We've had one season in't top league since 1994,for a club that tradionally up to the late 1970's were alluss either in't top league or half way up the one below that's pish poor but i still luv em TRUE BLADE that i am. UTCB
    Nice wun Rod Owd Pal, wiv no idea what's appnin weer only fans ! Nubdi knos arr much wiv spent or teccun in , all undisclosed , poor show all that secrecy , it wint wesh wi us forriva al this tripe weer bein fed frum boordroom , ennyrooard good health to thee n Family , all the best mate , atha goowin to Naarich ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    We dunt know do wi Roma.

Winkler used to frunt the Press Conferences cos he cud speyk gud Inglish like uz. Do we really know who iz the key man ? Worrit Mellon wi Flitcroft ? Worrit Wright wi Hecky ? We'll find art sooin. I hope Stendel will be o'reyt evvin iz family back in Germany, his mate gone and the bloke who appointed him leggin it to Nice.
    We dunt kno reyt enuff , ad bet good money , itwa Mellon n Wright ( the fool) that wa behind summararr success , am hopin will be reyt , seems to be a disturbing atmosphere surrounding arr club just nar , Why tho ? It's been good soorfar , wheels comin off

We dunt know do wi Roma.

Chuff me SB I get that his assistant has flown the nest in management terms but it's only 18 miles to Huddersfield less than you travel from home to Oakwell Wouldn't mind betting he will stay where he is living now If he's a family man no real need for an immediate change of address with the attendant upheaval
    Not so sure he'll miss GG
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 24-01-2019 at 06:47 PM.

We dunt know do wi Roma.

Think his wife and son have moved over here now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast