+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Artells comment “we have had no offers for any of our players” is this good or bad ?

Artells comment “we have had no offers for any of our players” is this good or bad ?

I am finding the above comment made recently very disturbing yes in some regards it does keep the squad together but on the other hand for a selling club it is not good especially as by his own comments these are now experienced academy graduates some with well over 100 football league appearances. What do you guys/girls think ?

I take it we are not worried or couldn’t care less ? Our experienced starlets appear to be interesting nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    I take it we are not worried or couldn’t care less ? Our experienced starlets appear to be interesting nobody.
    I don’t think any of them are quite ready but I think Kirk and Ng are likely to get fees in the Summer. All Kirk needs is a bit of consistency and Ng is becoming a stand out player at fullback.

Ainley and Pickering aren’t far off and if Jonah has stayed fit till the end of the season he’d have brought money in.