+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Neil Cox interview...

Neil Cox interview...

Updates on injury returns and player recruitment aims

Can't fault his attitude - we are not down yet

COYP's

5 or 6 players needed that are better than what we have. Speaks the truth but I doubt AH will be able to fund that many nor would that many want to come.
    Be nice though!

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    5 or 6 players needed that are better than what we have. Speaks the truth but I doubt AH will be able to fund that many nor would that many want to come.
    Be nice though!
    I've been as critical as anyone about AH but the one thing he has done is back his managers and no doubt dug deep to do that. He's tweeting about another big contract for Paragon so the most likely limitation will be FFP and not his finances. He knows the damage going down will do to his reputation, to the club, to the gates and supporters, players and the management team he's persuaded to come here.

Staying up at almost any cost will be cheaper than going down.

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    Be nice though!
    I’m assuming that includes the 3 already signed? In other words, we want another 2 or 3 - centre half, centre forward (I’d add energetic midfielder and 2 full backs, but that may be asking for too much). Hard to see us getting 5 or 6 more, even if it’s desperately needed. Hope I eat my words on Jan. 31.

Says we need 4 or 5 in better than we've got. Shouldn't be hard.

We'll run out of time time before the signings, if they come, gel. At some point very soon we're going to have to do something like P5 W3 D2 L0 just to get us into the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    We'll run out of time time before the signings, if they come, gel. At some point very soon we're going to have to do something like P5 W3 D2 L0 just to get us into the pack.
    That's it. We're so far behind now that going on a great run would only see us drawing level with the teams above us. Then we'd need to pull clear. It's a massive ask at this stage.

Painful to see those 'an incredible future' signs behind Cox.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    That's it. We're so far behind now that going on a great run would only see us drawing level with the teams above us. Then we'd need to pull clear. It's a massive ask at this stage.

Painful to see those 'an incredible future' signs behind Cox.
    Well it will be a future none of us have ever witnessed with Notts so that's got to be exciting hasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Says we need 4 or 5 in better than we've got. Shouldn't be hard.
    We need to replace Stead, Hewitt, Vaughan and Milsom. And thats just for starters. We have so much garbage in the side its so unbelievable.. Thank You Mr Nolan...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast