+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your best or worst team kit

Your best or worst team kit

So come on then Direby fans lol, you've got your good and bad kit memories haven't you, like we all have as footy fans of course.

Heres a site which is ace for looking at footy kits, going back to 2000 onwards.
    What colour is that away shirt of yours lads in 08-09, is it actually vomit '80s Ford Capri' green ?.

https://www.colours-of-football.com/...derby_c_1.html

I always like the Fiorentina purple away kit from 11-12 myself

Worst kit ever in English football was that brown Coventry City away kit. I'll try and find it!

I soon found that!

Name:  Brown Coventry.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  64.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Worst kit ever in English football was that brown Coventry City away kit. I'll try and find it!
    Yep...that was truly horrible.
    Think our worst was probably that ‘bar code’ away kit from the late eighties/early nineties and any kit with a tree on it is pretty dubious.

This 3rd strip from 1978 is bad for obvious reasons.....

Name:  1978.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  8.5 KB

and there was a red version of this 1970 shirt which, if I remember correctly, was worn away at Newcastle

Name:  1970.PNG
Views: 113
Size:  2.9 KB

Name:  7172gray.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  31.7 KB

Notice the sock tag. cynical marketing from a cynical club putting out a cynical team

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  13.6 KB

Not the worst but surely the most embarrassing. Yes that IS Derby being applauded onto the pitch, anyone recall the story here?

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    I soon found that!

Name:  Brown Coventry.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  64.3 KB
    To be fair to the brown strip, its not made to look any better by having ball hugging shorts and being worn by a player sporting a ginger afro. Is it perhaps Ian Wallace?

Name:  derby-93-home_6_1.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  17.4 KB

This was my 1st, and favourite kit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)