+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The United / Rangers friendship

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Let’s make a list of things

1. We let yous stay up in the 70’s, and we sent Dundee doon
    2. Mark Kerr’s pass for the league cup in 2008
    3. We gave you a loan of Andy Webster for your cup win
    4. Yous gave Us Jon Dally for nothing
    5. Yous gave us £200,000 for Charlie Telfer

Any more?
    "Yous" are a bunch of unwashed, smelly, illiterate, one shoed minky ****ers who's club died and now you have a new one which has won **** all! The sooner " yous" manage to grasp that the sooner "yous" can start the healing process.

One shoe - a great classic with many fond memories

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    6 United let your fans in for half price for a replayed league game that had been abandoned at half time.
    Hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    6 United let your fans in for half price for a replayed league game that had been abandoned at half time.
    As someone who was at the QoS game that was abandoned at half time last year and wasn't offered any kind of concession for the replayed game, I wonder what all the fuss was about?

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    As someone who was at the QoS game that was abandoned at half time last year and wasn't offered any kind of concession for the replayed game, I wonder what all the fuss was about?
    Because 'They Are Ra People', whatever the phuck that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    One shoe - a great classic with many fond memories
    Awww, happy days...

8. Because "yous":- Rake in the bins for something to eat....find a dade rat and think it's a treat.....in your Glesgae slums.
    Another classic from days gone bye.

Quote Originally Posted by utd4me View Post
    8. Because "yous":- Rake in the bins for something to eat....find a dade rat and think it's a treat.....in your Glesgae slums.
    Another classic from days gone bye.
    jim mclean said no thanks

Happy feet put you oot the cup with his erse.

Can't really contribute to this thread cos if I wrote what I really think about the tribute act and their tinky fans I'd probably get a ban from this site. All I can say is I'd take our record over the years against all their trophies cos even in our current difficulties our supporters have stuck by our club and I have never seen such vitriol and outright bigotry, filth and ridiculous crap on any of our fans sites compared with some of the abominations that they call fans forums. Also our supporters know how to behave at a football match something that can never be said about Sevco Scum!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)