+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Popcorn teeth

Another go at each other thread

This could spell the end of Lennons career. Shame

And to think numerous phannies on here were stating Lennon was a better manager than Del and we should move for him.

Fuds.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Not sure if Tommy Wright is more attacking than our manager considering we have scored 37 goals and they have scored 26 goals.

Someone will be along shortly to tell us Tommy Wright has won more trophies than McInnes
    Tommy is a good passionate manager with a small budget, however I tend to agree Tommy puts his team out trying not to get beaten rather than trying to win, anyway, they’ve had some issues at Easter Road recently by the look of things.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Aye but apparently he's a better manager than Deek according to some wallopers on this forum,he's a f@ucking idiot and a lying b@astard too
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    A lot of the wallopers on here don't even bother to get off their erses and goto Pittodrie. They're to be pitied more than anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    And to think numerous phannies on here were stating Lennon was a better manager than Del and we should move for him.

Fuds.
    Happy game day reds.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Happy game day reds.
    I have little time for Lennon. As a pundit he comes across well, but as a manager he appears to want to fight the world. Having said that he is losing his job by fighting with what he sees as an underachieving squad.Does it make him a ****e manager? He has won more in his playing career than DM (without checking), he has won far more as a manager, he brought Hibs back up and remains higher profile than our boss. Who knows if Lennon would have more or less success at AFC with the same constraints as DM. It's not a comparison or about who maybe right or wrong amongst the phannies and clappies. All I would say is his record in football stands up favourably against DM. I hope Tommy W is considered, he'll do well.

And Shearer booting him in the head is still a great memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Happy game day reds.
    Exactly

Its some place these days

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I have little time for Lennon. As a pundit he comes across well, but as a manager he appears to want to fight the world. Having said that he is losing his job by fighting with what he sees as an underachieving squad.Does it make him a ****e manager? He has won more in his playing career than DM (without checking), he has won far more as a manager, he brought Hibs back up and remains higher profile than our boss. Who knows if Lennon would have more or less success at AFC with the same constraints as DM. It's not a comparison or about who maybe right or wrong amongst the phannies and clappies. All I would say is his record in football stands up favourably against DM. I hope Tommy W is considered, he'll do well.

And Shearer booting him in the head is still a great memory.
    Playing career has hee haw to do with management capacity.

DM’s management record imho stands up favourably the other way against NL.

Hay hoh

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Exactly

Its some place these days

Funny thing about ‘Happy’ clappers is that they always seem to be permanently raging. Who logs in at that time on a Saturday morning to call other Aberdeen fans phannies

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Playing career has hee haw to do with management capacity.

DM’s management record imho stands up favourably the other way against NL.

Hay hoh

SF
    Not including trophies won obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Funny thing about ‘Happy’ clappers is that they always seem to be permanently raging. Who logs in at that time on a Saturday morning to call other Aberdeen fans phannies
    I quite like the points you put across Mason, I would say 80% of the time i agree with you. However, you do realise not everyone is living in the UK and that others just MIGHT be in a different time zone.......

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast