+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any other named runner....

Any other named runner....

I dinna fancy maist of the other threads.

Stuart Baxter?

Antoine Kombouaré?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Antoine Kombouaré?
    Yep. That's who I wanted before Glass got the job! Agree with others on here that don't want us to go with another "usual suspect" type appointment. Just because Glass didn't work out doesn't mean that we need to pluck another mediocre Scottish manager off the merry-go-round...

There has to be some better options out there than those that are being touted by the "media". Not really sure why the boy Gunn and Mowbray have kept their roles either as I think that they have to be counted as part of the problems that we have had.

If it has to be someone Scottish for the job then I'd almost prefer for Robson/Brown to get the job with an experienced assistant put in place and an even more experienced director of football to oversea the whole football department.

Robson and Scott Anderson will get their chance in the interim and if they do well then who knows they may get the gig permanently.

I’m just not convinced with this player/coach role of Brown’s, if he’s got another season playing left in him then he should do that with a view to joining the coaching staff after he’s retired.

Radio Scotland news at 2pm says that Barry Robson is the ‘interim manager’. I assume that to be for the Perth and Motherwell matches, but that wasn’t stated in particular.