+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Popcorn teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    You’ll be able to sing that for years as no other team wants Derek funny that considering the great job he’s done it’s almost as though the people in football think it’s that remarkable
    I personally don’t know if Derek’s agent has had any enquiries of late, perhaps you do, anyway, you consider he is doing a “great job”.......I would be more conservative and say he is doing a good job, hay hoh, we are all dandies and here hopes for 3 points today.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    DM
    Total 516 244 115 157 47.29 (4 honours as player. 2nd div Morton & Challenge Cup Winner. 2 as manager)

NL
    Total 429 236 95 98 55.0 (13 honours as player. 6 as manager)

Again, Lennon is not for me, however, his record is better than most.

It's not really a fair comparison is it?

You could compare their duff times/failure in Guffland (which neither wins on), but you can't realistically argue that popcorn teeth is a better manager than McInnes because he won more trophies with the tims than McInnes has with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Thanks. Pay a bit more attention and you might too
    In between laughing I might, however, since you proclaimed that you hold a certain ex Scottish midfielder in high esteem, I will, like most others on here, disregard your advice, thanks.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    It's not really a fair comparison is it?

You could compare their duff times/failure in Guffland (which neither wins on), but you can't realistically argue that popcorn teeth is a better manager than McInnes because he won more trophies with the tims than McInnes has with us.
    I'm not arguing Lennon is better, but rather there is no evidence indicating DM is the better of the two. The facts suggest otherwise and I agree with your point that there English postings are both similarly poor. I suggest that there is better options available than both should our board be evaluating potential up and coming managers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    however, since you proclaimed that you hold a certain ex Scottish midfielder in high esteem
    No I didn’t.

I don’t know why you struggle so badly with this but I could hazard a guess

No I didn’t.

I don’t know why you struggle so badly with this but I could hazard a guess
    I don’t struggle at all, well apart from a slick downhill put to make buffer, anyway, you certainly said that you held a certain ex Dumbarton employee with higher esteem than an ex Aberdeen legend on the basis of hearsay......hay hoh, if that is how you float, so be it, I personally know how and why I would prefer to spend time with the latter, I’ll leave you to go for a kebab/sing song .....fight or whatever with the former.

BTW......hazards are quite easy
    now with vokey spin mills, thankfully.

Enjoy your Saturday, I certainly will, going to the local DIY soon for my fix of glue and then meeting like minded for a few prematch ales.

SF

you certainly said that you held a certain ex Dumbarton employee with higher esteem than an ex Aberdeen legend on the basis of hearsay......

SF
    Yep, that’s it in a nutshell. You’ll see how that differs from what you said earlier. The fact I hold Harold Shipman in higher esteem than Mark Hately, doesn’t mean I hold Harold Shipman in high esteem. Now that’s cleared up, do we really need to keep mentioning it?

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I'm not arguing Lennon is better, but rather there is no evidence indicating DM is the better of the two. The facts suggest otherwise and I agree with your point that there English postings are both similarly poor. I suggest that there is better options available than both should our board be evaluating potential up and coming managers.
    Whilst I still believe DM to be a ****ebag against Celtic and the Huns, my mate always said Lennon was a ****ebag as well. Often playing conservative tactics against teams there for the taking, unless it was Celtic or the Huns.

Myself included

87kilos, what time zone are you in?
    Certainly not a junkie smacked up Renton time zone like yourself.

I don’t struggle at all, well apart from a slick downhill put to make buffer, anyway, you certainly said that you held a certain ex Dumbarton employee with higher esteem than an ex Aberdeen legend on the basis of hearsay......hay hoh, if that is how you float, so be it, I personally know how and why I would prefer to spend time with the latter, I’ll leave you to go for a kebab/sing song .....fight or whatever with the former.

BTW......hazards are quite easy
    now with vokey spin mills, thankfully.

Enjoy your Saturday, I certainly will, going to the local DIY soon for my fix of glue and then meeting like minded for a few prematch ales.

SF

Amazing.

All that s'hite without once using the term "half empty mini bus"

Hey hoh seems to be the current phraze, not taking over from "enjoy the....." I hope.

Where's me washboard?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast