+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neilson

Neilson

Am I right in saying some are starting to lose patience with Robbie?

No. He made mistakes tonight with selection, tactics and subs but not heard anyone question his position or say he should not be here next season whatever happens.

In Robbie we trust

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    No. He made mistakes tonight with selection, tactics and subs but not heard anyone question his position or say he should not be here next season whatever happens.

In Robbie we trust
    Only 6 days left of this window though so he needs to start showing he can set the team up to win or change things when it's not going well and do it with the players he's got otherwise he's no better than McKinnon, Laszlo etc etc.....

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Am I right in saying some are starting to lose patience with Robbie?
    Still sore. Still stirring.

He gets the same time and patience any coach gets.
    It's a results business, a cliche maybe but a fact of life.
    Csaba was useless, get over it Frank

I only asked cause I have seen some people say as much.

Nothing to do with Csaba. Neilson is the present and I very much hope the future.

But it's worth guaging opinion surely?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Still sore. Still stirring.

He gets the same time and patience any coach gets.
    It's a results business, a cliche maybe but a fact of life.
    Csaba was useless, get over it Frank

Agreed Stoke, this is typical of Portuguese frank now

Everyone knows if we'd have punted Csaba last May and hired Neilson giving him the summer to build for this season, we'd be winning this league

He should be getting this coming summer to build to hit the ground running in August should we not get up

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    He should be getting this coming summer to build to hit the ground running in August should we not get up
    100% agree with this.

I only asked cause I have seen some people say as much.

Nothing to do with Csaba. Neilson is the present and I very much hope the future.

But it's worth guaging opinion surely?
    I'm not going to get drawn into your web or whatever it is you're trying to achieve by stirring up old stuff - hoping it seems that you'll be able to say at some point something along the lines of you were right.

But just because we think we have a much superior coach to Csaba (Not hard) doesn't mean he's exempt from criticism and he definitely got a few things wrong tonight and for some reason he's still not getting the best out of the players. On tonight's evidence he needs about 7/8 new players.

Point out where in my OP that I made reference to anything from the past?

You guys bring up Csaba not me. I ask a question about posters' opinions NOW. Nothing to do with Csaba.

Appears to me that it's you and Shedka that always bring Csaba up. It's in the past guys. Let it go.

Any thread or post I make you two seem to jump on and try to hijack with the Csaba stuff.

And I agree with you about needing 7/8 players.

Point out where in my OP that I made reference to anything from the past?

You guys bring up Csaba not me. I ask a question about posters' opinions NOW. Nothing to do with Csaba.

Appears to me that it's you and Shedka that always bring Csaba up. It's in the past guys. Let it go.

Any thread or post I make you two seem to jump on and try to hijack with the Csaba stuff.

And I agree with you about needing 7/8 players.
    It's insidious sly references Frank. (Like ooh do you think Neilson will get the same time Csaba did, because he should have had more time kind of stuff) I think a few are seeing it. But we all support the same team, let's stick together and hope things get better
    Last edited by stokearab; 26-01-2019 at 01:24 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)