+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll for the match goers

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    I dont go anymore... but after 37 yrs... I felt I could comment...

Sausage party is a mackem wum... so just leave him to plough his / her own lonely furrow....
    I thought sausage roll was Pboro.

Spelling is too good!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    Amazing on here .. Anyone who differs from the set norm is a "mackem wum"
    I thought it was a forum for debate , including opinions that may differ from others .
    Obv going forward may as well just post " Ashley is a **** " and everyone can agree and repeat it everyday .
    Sad state of affairs
    Wind your neck in.....

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    Wind your neck in.....
    Wait a second what's the guy done wrong? I completely agree with his comment about staying for 10 minutes after the game. ITS A FU(KING TERRIBLE IDEA. To even think this will make any statement towards Ashley is laughable. " Let's all pay entry buy food and drink, line his pockets then get home even later by staying 10 minutes in the stadium. That will Fu(king show him." Like seriously give your heads a bang.

Another thread descends into arguments, I asked a simple question.
    Last edited by Kingstonbob1; 27-01-2019 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Wait a second what's the guy done wrong? I completely agree with his comment about staying for 10 minutes after the game. ITS A FU(KING TERRIBLE IDEA. To even think this will make any statement towards Ashley is laughable. " Let's all pay entry buy food and drink, line his pockets then get home even later by staying 10 minutes in the stadium. That will Fu(king show him." Like seriously give your heads a bang.
    As I said in a previous post I think the atmosphere might well be pretty toxic on Tuesday so the sit in will be the conclusion.

If people don’t like what TMG are proposing then they can come along to the public meetings (you don’t need to go to the games) that are going to commence in February I believe and put forward their fantastic ideas that no one else can think of.
    Last edited by Kingstonbob1; 27-01-2019 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    As I said in a previous post I think the atmosphere might well be pretty toxic on Tuesday so the sit in will be the conclusion.

If people don’t like what TMG are proposing then they can come along to the public meetings (you don’t need to go to the games) that are going to commence in February I believe and put forward their fantastic ideas that no one else can think of.
    One thing and one thing only will work and that's full stadium or majority stadium boycotts. Anything else is just a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    If people don’t like what TMG are proposing then they can come along to the public meetings (you don’t need to go to the games) that are going to commence in February
    I have said before I think all protests should be supported,but what's the point of non going fans like myself going to meetings when most of the Magpie Group protests are boycotts and sit ins.
    Ashley is laughing at every fan that is unhappy but still go through the turnstiles.Sports Direct advertisements wouldn't look as good against the backdrop of empty seats.Sky wouldn't want to televise as many games if the ground was empty.All ways to starve him of cash.Everyone says it's a pittance against tv money,yes it is but why should we give him extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I have said before I think all protests should be supported,but what's the point of non going fans like myself going to meetings when most of the Magpie Group protests are boycotts and sit ins.
    Ashley is laughing at every fan that is unhappy but still go through the turnstiles.Sports Direct advertisements wouldn't look as good against the backdrop of empty seats.Sky wouldn't want to televise as many games if the ground was empty.All ways to starve him of cash.Everyone says it's a pittance against tv money,yes it is but why should we give him extra.
    So come along and put forward your ideas that aren’t boycotts and sit ins. We are doing our best to hit his other businesses there’s other things going on aswell believe me. It’s easy to sit and type into a keyboard and slag people who are trying to do something, you don’t go fine, do you want to go back if Ashley sells?, I get the impression yes so if that’s the case come along and put ideas forward. We need to hit him from all sides. I hear excuse after excuse from people. We need to face up, do something or let him rip the club apart.

As for a complete boycott, ST jack in, it ain’t going to happen, we all know it there are too many comfy people whose side show is the match and the rest is a day on the lash. Say they love Newcastle but are laughing and smiling 5 mins after the end of the game with a pint in their hand.

If people want to have a go and think I’m this or that for trying to do something then fine but at least I’m willing to give it a go.

Don't think I am having a go at you Bob or anyone else trying to do something.Like I have said before all protests should be backed.Anything to get rid.You are all doing more than me.All I do is stay away and I am happy I give him phuck all.My point is I believe only a full boycott will work now.
    As you have said though it is never going to happen.Love the match more than the club.Not me.I gave up the match for the love of our club.Seems not enough did the same.
    If I came to the meetings I would get shot down for saying so as most of The Magpie Group attend games.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)