+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll for the match goers

Poll for the match goers

I know there are those who say ‘the only way you’ll get rid of him is by cancelling STs’ etc (honestly I’m now very much on the edge and close to doing it) but this is for those that currently do go and will be attending on Tuesday v Man City.

Will you be doing the sit in after the game. Yes or No?

Mine and the sons ST are getting canceled just before the last £200 payment...i'm not gonna say i'm not going but the games we will go too will be hand picked and the cheapest in level 7 with a junior ticket(no one checks).

as for the sit in protests on a night game with last buses and graft the next day?..might be poor show,but good luck to them,me,i'll be on the 10.30 last bus home.

Oh and anyone booing or dont like the protests..then get f'ucked you ashley hooplicking mackem c'unts!

Have gave things a lot of thought Bob and I think everyone needs to support anyone that is doing anything to get rid of fatty.Enough is enough.Those at Tuesday's game,sit in.Just imagine it's a cup game and it goes to extra time.I bet everyone would stay behind for that and manage to get home.
    No excuses,if anyone goes,get behind protests.Although I firmly believe staying away is the answer.

Ashley OUT!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post
    Mine and the sons ST are getting canceled just before the last £200 payment...i'm not gonna say i'm not going but the games we will go too will be hand picked and the cheapest in level 7 with a junior ticket(no one checks).

as for the sit in protests on a night game with last buses and graft the next day?..might be poor show,but good luck to them,me,i'll be on the 10.30 last bus home.

Oh and anyone booing or dont like the protests..then get f'ucked you ashley hooplicking mackem c'unts!
    It’ll finish 9.50ish stay for 10 mins and you’ll still get your last bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    It’ll finish 9.50ish stay for 10 mins and you’ll still get your last bus.
    if you've seen the queue for the X1 in eldon square bus depot you'll understand it's not the time the bus is due,its getting into the 50 yard long queue to get on it thats the f'ucker!

I'll stay but I walk home so it's easier for me.

As for season tickets we're undecided. I know and accept all the arguments...it's just not an easy decision to take.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I'll stay but I walk home so it's easier for me.

As for season tickets we're undecided. I know and accept all the arguments...it's just not an easy decision to take.
    For me it is mate.its club or no club that's where it is heading

What was the atmosphere like in the ground today ?

Everybody who hasn't already walked, MUST be at a crossroads now....

No, I won't be.

We had the opportunity to make a statement v Wolves but TF And MG bottled it. They blame one another naturally as it was a bad decision.

We stayed away regardless, as we refuse to believe any more of his lies.

What TF and MG did by cancelling it was a massive **** up. Naieve beyond belief.

And now they want us to do a sit in. FFS. You couldn't make it up.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)