+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Virginian.

The Virginian.

If you want to watch something good, watch this, its on Spike. I record it. The music is excellent. The episodes are about standing up to evil etc, and being a man. What isnt realistic is that good always wins. We cant have Trampas shot to billy ho can we.

I used to watch this a kid and also were obsessed by The Flashing Blade. I divvent imagine either has stood the test of time very well.

The flashing blade?? Anyway, good writing does not age.

I watched The Virginian the other day Frank and I didn't rate it tbh,it's just like those other American programmes for my youth,Bonazza and High Chapperel,you should get yourself a decent spaghetti western to watch,The Good,The Bad and The Ugly being my personal favorite

Some episodes are poor not many, some very good. Its well over an hour which tests some people. Its strengths are that it reflects real life, that facing up is better than running. In fact, all episodes are like that.
    I do watch Bonanza, in fact any western. Ive run out of episodes and films, seen them all. If i could choose a life, it would be riding through Arizona in 1854. One episode of the Virginian focuses on a personality disorder, the virginian, on speaking to a woman, says that there is some thing wrong with her. Just before she burns a barn down full of horses. Lot of that about.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)