+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Non-match thread Sat 26th

Grant scores for the inbreds.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Grant scores with a free kick for Stags
    Akinfenwa had notched for Wycombe too, in the starting 11 which doesn't help if we want to sign him.

I predict that the two relegated teams will be Morcambe & Cheltenham

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Grant scores for the inbreds.
    'Goal-Scoring Midfielder in Scoring from Midfield Shocker.'

Seriously though, how boring is Saturday without football? I can't even watch my local team because it's still the winter break here.

Sol doing a seriously good job at Macc. I, like so many others, thought he'd be a massive flop there, but good on him for proving all the haters wrong. Just wish it wasn't at our expense.

At the end of the day, and team that finished below Morcambe no longer deserves their league status.
    Last edited by slack_pie; 26-01-2019 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Would be 3 wins out of 3 for Macc, but they've had a man sent off already. A hate-filled draw with loads of injuries and red cards is the best we can hope for there!
    Well Macc made all three subs before half time and have a red card, wonder if Cheltenham will come back towards the end and get the draw, if so, can you give me tonights lottery numbers? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Well Macc made all three subs before half time and have a red card, wonder if Cheltenham will come back towards the end and get the draw, if so, can you give me tonights lottery numbers? 😂
    2 -2 😀

2 for Grant.

Mac losing.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Akinfenwa had notched for Wycombe too, in the starting 11 which doesn't help if we want to sign him.
    I’ll keep repeating myself but we need to do all we can to sign Afinfenwa in my opinion even if it’s just on loan until the end of the season.

He’s just the big strong target man we need and of you give him the ball in the box in the air he scores more than he doesn’t. Also a big personality and we need those for the run in.

It doesn’t help if he’s scoring for Wycombe but does show that he’s still got it if he can do it in the league above.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    2 for Grant.
    All three of Mansfield’s goals came from Forest loanees Grant and Walker. We should be the ones who should have took advantage of the Forest academy and continued getting their young prospects on loan.

I’d sooner us have had Grant and Walker on a season long loan this season as opposed to Will Patching and Tom Crawford. If they can’t get in this side then they’ve been a waste of time.

We’ve got to learn from this and forge good relationships with our neighbours Forest, Derby and Leicester and try and get their best young players on loan rather than take punts on failed youth from elsewhere in the hope they’ll come good.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast