+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home form

Home form

Struggle every week
    Easier to win away from home as dont need to create and we certainly dont have the players to do so at home
    Mind numbing stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Struggle every week
    Easier to win away from home as dont need to create and we certainly dont have the players to do so at home
    Mind numbing stuff
    I thought we were very decent today until the penalty. Best team lost

Bad result again but played a lot better than previous home games
    Bad miss on HT though
    Last 2 performances have given me hope that we’ll finish top of 3 team league

No matter what way you look at it that feels like a pretty crucial result.

Chaos at hibs so st m have a real chance tomorrow, draw sends us back btm but they cud win.

Hamilton to me is a must not lose but two games in 4 days on the astroturf will do us no favours.

I think this will go down to the wire and hoping we have enuf but not really based on anything other than hope.

We are in touch but cud really really do without a st m win the morrow.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    I thought we were very decent today until the penalty. Best team lost
    Aye fine
    Still another home defeat
    Wednesdays show was fantastic but all that good work has been undone by the failure to win today

Aye fine
    Still another home defeat
    Wednesdays show was fantastic but all that good work has been undone by the failure to win today
    Yes in isolation but a blind man on a galloping horse could see this bunch of players has a better chance than the mob inherited by McIntyre.
    We need to win a league of three and the others are at least as bad as we were.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Yes in isolation but a blind man on a galloping horse could see this bunch of players has a better chance than the mob inherited by McIntyre.
    We need to win a league of three and the others are at least as bad as we were.
    Nae argument there
    Ive no doubt were better and I have backed JM although he wasnt my first choice but the bottom line is that we cant win at home because we dont have the guile or craft to open up teams that sit in
    The OP is about the home form and to argue against how poor it is makes no sense
    A Blind man on a galloping horse should be able to see it

A bit more luck in front of goal, we would have won today, should have been 2 up by half time, I have more faith in this team than I did before Xmas, a big game coming up, anything but defeat will be a bonus in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    A bit more luck in front of goal, we would have won today, should have been 2 up by half time, I have more faith in this team than I did before Xmas, a big game coming up, anything but defeat will be a bonus in my eyes
    Agree 100%
    same as I agree with H but you were there Wednesday and you can see how it suits us better to play away as at Dens we are expected to attack and chase the game but we dont have the quality to open teams up

Agree 100%
    same as I agree with H but you were there Wednesday and you can see how it suits us better to play away as at Dens we are expected to attack and chase the game but we dont have the quality to open teams up
    I think we’ll see a better return from the efforts going forward, Christ knows what Gollum gave a foul for when we were clean through, he blamed the lineswifie but she didn’t flag. At least now we see players trying as opposed to Mccann’s guff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)