+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let em come Let em Come Miiiii

Thanks cocopops, Alfie, and others for your support, what was great was to win in the last 30 seconds against Everton's 1st team, they used all their subs as well, and yes Frenchie the Den did go bananas big time the noise was incredible. Cheers gaz.

YYou are welcome Claw.. What a pity you have morons for fans though.. The odd fight maybe yes,but not this..your club and supporters should be ashamed by what they did to this Everton lad.. Nobody deserves that..Bastids ...I've always liked the Wall as they remind me of being a bit like the Sarthern Burnley (no one likes us we don't care attitude) but this is taking things too far.

Im sure yourself and Frenchlion are appalled by this picture..

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  7.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    YYou are welcome Claw.. What a pity you have morons for fans though.. The odd fight maybe yes,but not this..your club and supporters should be ashamed by what they did to this Everton lad.. Nobody deserves that..Bastids ...I've always liked the Wall as they remind me of being a bit like the Sarthern Burnley (no one likes us we don't care attitude) but this is taking things too far.

Im sure yourself and Frenchlion are appalled by this picture..

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  7.0 KB
    Alf...Unfortunately we will never be rid of the moronic minority that pollutes our club. On another Millwall forum there are a few "fans" who justify what happened! I imagine one ex-member of these boards, who was banned for continuously spouting his bile, is quite proud this morning. I have never understood the tribal violence that has f,ucked up our game for years. What happened is inexcusable but I would like to know what the Everton fan was doing in the middle of a mass punch up. If you want you can avoid trouble when going to a game...only if you want to.
    In this particular case I don't think it was a fan who was in the "wrong place at the wrong time". If somebody is looking for a ruck with his mates against another bunch of cretins then he has got to accept the terrible consequences that may happen.

It seems that he was in the ruck Frenchy,but didn't deserve slashing with a Stanley knife,racial chanting as well "I'd rather be a Paki than a Scouse" ..

Hi Alfie, yes you are right the thug that cut that fan should be locked up, however there are 2 sides to this story. before the match there was a group of about 59 everton fans getting drunk at the station who then came down to the Millwall entrance looking for trouble. On social media there are posts from everton guys saying they done millwall on their own turf,in other words looking for a ruck. So nothing is said about them but just Millwall, but agree no need for blades. It was not racist chanting but a bit of banter between the 2 sets of fans, there was no trouble in the stadium whatsoever.

I'm suprised you're focusing on Wall Alfie.
    But I get your point all the same. Blades used in such a way is naughty indeed.

However those Toffees went to London looking for a bit of five knuckle banter. I remember when we played Everton at theirs and their fans were robbing Swindon fans. Some were threatened with having their fingers cut off if they did not take their rings off for them to nick. So I guess a rather large blade was used in that instance then.

No point bleating on about having it with Millwall and looking for it, then bleating about an injury caused in your chosen activity and spreading your mush all over the paps>

Takes two to tango and no need to tarnish one side because of one ****

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Thanks cocopops, Alfie, and others for your support, what was great was to win in the last 30 seconds against Everton's 1st team, they used all their subs as well, and yes Frenchie the Den did go bananas big time the noise was incredible. Cheers gaz.
    Thoroughly enjoyed the game Claw. In my gut I just thought you'd do it so put a 3-2 bet and ... I'm happy.

My good lady was baffled at me getting all excited for Millwall and leaping up in the air when you scored the winner. lol Women eh lol will never fully understand the football fan

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    It seems that he was in the ruck Frenchy,but didn't deserve slashing with a Stanley knife,racial chanting as well "I'd rather be a Paki than a Scouse" ..
    Alf...the guy with the cutter deserves to have his goolies ripped off. My point is when looking for trouble you never know how it will end up. In this case badly slashed by a coward but so easily can end up with brain damage or death.
    If you want to be a member on the front row don't complain if it goes tits up.
    As for the chanting…..it's not original, clever or funny, it just gives the press more ammunition to slag our club off and coupled with the cutter incident they are now having a field day.

thats the problem with being Wall or Irons, the tourists love to check out their tribal limitations sadly...
    stay safe now
    john.

Gaz,Im not trying to tarnish Wall fans as Everton fans are real horrors as well. Most clubs have their idiots non more so than Burnley.(suicide squad) . I was just pointing out that carrying knives and slashing people just isn't on.. If both sets of fans want a set to then fair enough,but let's keep it a level playing field by not carrying weapons..

i just thought it would be a topic of interest to keep the board going ,it's been a bit quiet lately..
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 28-01-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast