+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The Guardian on Alan Hardy

I've hardly ever posted on the Hardy threads, just read through them and been generally sympathetic to him based on all the positivity he brought to the club.

This debacle beggars belief though. What's a 54 year old man, respected business figure, family man, father of god know's how many, doing putting himself in this situation - bickering with idiots on twitter and putting his todger on t'internet? Mind boggling immaturity and shocking lack of judgement. I'll never get it.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    It didn't actually bother me to hear that the players didn't like the way Kewell talked to them. Maybe they were well overdue someone who would take them out of their comfort zone and kick them up the a*se?
    Exactly. That was the biggest mistake - the chance for a much needed shake up and clear out was missed there. Power of hindsight and all that, but looks true to me.
    I was at MK Dons where the ref sending off Turley and giving a pen cost Kewell the game. That was the massive moment in our season IMO

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
    It's a pity you don't possess it Joe

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112