+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Guardian on Alan Hardy

The Guardian on Alan Hardy

OK, now it's all starting to unravel

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ootball-league

Quote Originally Posted by pielover View Post
    It's written by a Forest fan, as you can tell by reading it, so if you roll it gently back onto the cardboard tube you'll be able to use it just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by pielover View Post

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ootball-league
    If he takes us down, he needs calling out for it. The biggest issue for me is boasting about Paragon whilst Notts burn. He's an utter ****.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    It's written by a Forest fan so if you roll it gently back onto the cardboard tube you'll be able to use it just fine.
    We need to wake up to the man our owner is I'm afraid. It really is all about him.

I'm surprised Taylor can see the screen he's typing on with his tongue that far up their Greek owners rectum

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I'm surprised Taylor can see the screen he's typing on with his tongue that far up their Greek owners rectum
    Agreed. He needs to take a break and pop down the bakery for a cob or something...if it's still there of course.

Typical forest fan 'we were trying to do you a favor' attitude, but that aside, it doesn't read well for Hardy. From his actions, comments and tweets, he appears a man totally out of tune with reality, and totally incapable of self-reflection.

“Biting the hand that feeds them”. F00k off. A patronising Forest tw@t feigning concern for our “predicament”. If the FL had a decent fit and proper persons test Taylor’s Greek mate and his cronies would be nowhere near it.

20 years and counting.

It's hard reading but, aside from the Forest fan gloating, he's basically said what a lot of us are thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    “Biting the hand that feeds them”. F00k off. A patronising Forest tw@t feigning concern for our “predicament”. If the FL had a decent fit and proper persons test Taylor’s Greek mate and his cronies would be nowhere near it.

20 years and counting.
    Yes, and I would burn their ground down tomorrow if I had immunity from prosecution like their owner, but the article is still telling the truth abut Hardy.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast