+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Is Dykes away to Livi then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    I simply would not play him, he is not a Queens player. Give his place to someone who has our club at heart .
    Applying that flawed logic we shouldn't play any of our loan signings. Sorry but that is just complete and utter drivel.
    Last edited by Spikefaethesouth; 03-02-2019 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Applying that flawed logic we shouldn't play any of our loan signings. Sorry but that is just complete and utter drivel.
    True enough....

Aye but he also shagged another member of staffs wife!

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    Aye but he also shagged another member of staffs wife!
    Clown

Quote Originally Posted by Doontheroad View Post
    Clown
    Ignorant clown!!!

Truthhurts, as your name suggests there is no need to drag people into the dirt.

This matter should have been laid to rest by now.

That comment by the clown Truthhurts just goes to prove ALBERTZ isn’t an administrator or it would have been removed by now.

It’s a sad day for this messageboard as that’s the kind of comment that’ll get it shut down for good.

Quote Originally Posted by nunez View Post
    That comment by the clown Truthhurts just goes to prove ALBERTZ isn’t an administrator or it would have been removed by now.

It’s a sad day for this messageboard as that’s the kind of comment that’ll get it shut down for good.
    I have been alerted to the fact and read it myself and I have contacted them again to gain Administrator/Moderator privileges.....

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I have been alerted to the fact and read it myself and I have contacted them again to gain Administrator/Moderator privileges.....

You’ll need to ban him if you ever get a reply from footymad.

With all due respect, all that is required is a little bit of common sense and moderation of language before we post. The problem with all forms of social media is that once you press send it is there for evermore.

With regards to Truthhurts, - he has just typed what is on his mind, - which was all fair and well in the good old days when you were standing at the bar with a pint chatting to a.n. other punter, - but it is a whole different ball-game on the internet.

So I would politely request that he and any others reign in the language or potentially offensive statements, and like a certain president of the most powerful country in the world, (whoever that may be) maybe waits 24 hours to re-read their tweet or post before pressing the send button.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)