+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is Dykes away to Livi then ?

Quote Originally Posted by nunez View Post
    That comment by the clown Truthhurts just goes to prove ALBERTZ isn’t an administrator or it would have been removed by now.

It’s a sad day for this messageboard as that’s the kind of comment that’ll get it shut down for good.

nunez one thing we all learned from our last admin is the site runs far better without blocking threads ,never ever go down that root again ,truthhurts has exerted his right to freedom of speach and no matter how you or anyone else doesnt like what he says he has to have the right to post these things to be replied too ,no matter how bad it gets .,thats why we have debates good or bad on messageboards .if thay start going down the admin root blocking and banning we will just end up back in the dark ages with our old idiot admin back

I will see what happens in due course...

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    With all due respect, all that is required is a little bit of common sense and moderation of language before we post. The problem with all forms of social media is that once you press send it is there for evermore.

With regards to Truthhurts, - he has just typed what is on his mind, - which was all fair and well in the good old days when you were standing at the bar with a pint chatting to a.n. other punter, - but it is a whole different ball-game on the internet.

So I would politely request that he and any others reign in the language or potentially offensive statements, and like a certain president of the most powerful country in the world, (whoever that may be) maybe waits 24 hours to re-read their tweet or post before pressing the send button.
    Well put Jardi and for those that disagree that a level of decorum is required then there is always the P&B site where they can post whatever they wish.

I realize that what I said earlier was offensive. I was wrong to write what I thought on the spur of the moment. it was unprofessional, and I am truly sorry to those who I offended. I will work on keeping my cool in tense situations and try to do what Jardi advises. This site is doing just fine the way it is.

Well said sir, it takes a brave man to admit that they may have made an error judgement, and to be fair, - that's all it was.

We've all been there and some of us have an entire wardrobe of T-shirts to prove it.

Like Queens.....onwards and upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    I realize that what I said earlier was offensive. I was wrong to write what I thought on the spur of the moment. it was unprofessional, and I am truly sorry to those who I offended. I will work on keeping my cool in tense situations and try to do what Jardi advises. This site is doing just fine the way it is.
    Yes well said but I do not think that you really offended anyone reading this site but boy it did show yourself up in a very bad light and that is certainly worth considering then pausing before hitting that reply button.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Yes well said but I do not think that you really offended anyone reading this site but boy it did show yourself up in a very bad light and that is certainly worth considering then pausing before hitting that reply button.
    He’s been sh*t stirring for years and knows exactly what he’s doing. Don’t be fooled.

Quote Originally Posted by nunez View Post
    He’s been sh*t stirring for years and knows exactly what he’s doing. Don’t be fooled.
    I am well aware of his past history but let's see if he can keep to his word which will be reflected in his future posts. I thought that at one point last year he had turned over a new leaf with some very considered pieces only to lapse back to form. Time will tell.

Moving on: Anyone know what the transfer fee was ?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)