+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: George Miller

George Miller

Apparently looking to sign this lad from Boro , currently on loan to Bradford City .

Not sure how accurate the article is mind you .

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/wi...6-this-season/

Stoke interested in Lindsay and bfc have put a 4mill price tag on Moore

Jason Kerr, 100k. Quite derisory that offer seen as he's rated.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Stoke interested in Lindsay and bfc have put a 4mill price tag on Moore
    Barnsley in particular could be of interest for Miller, as he could be first-choice striker at Oakwell if Kieffer Moore is to leave the club, amid reports from the Northern Echo that he is wanted by Sunderland.

We'll probably sell Moore to Sunderland, Lyndsay to Stoke, Pinnock to Brentford, then miss out on Millar & Kerr.
    Come on BFC, tell us it's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    Barnsley in particular could be of interest for Miller, as he could be first-choice striker at Oakwell if Kieffer Moore is to leave the club, amid reports from the Northern Echo that he is wanted by Sunderland.

We'll probably sell Moore to Sunderland, Lyndsay to Stoke, Pinnock to Brentford, then miss out on Millar & Kerr.
    Come on BFC, tell us it's not going to happen.
    Looked to have priced Moore out of leaving in all fairness putting that £4m price tag on his head .

Ain't nobody going to pay that for him in my opinion .

I can see Stoke paying for Lindsay from the parachute payments, I can see Brentford paying for Pinnock from the proceeds of Mepham going to Bournemouth for 12 million, what I can't see is Sunderland paying half a million more to us for Moore than the sum they sold Maja for????
    I am a bit fed up though of Goat saying other clubs would have to pay a lot of money to get our players because some will pay the money......What he should be doing is keeping us in the loop but the club couldn't care less about us.
    This lot will not set their stall out by saying nobody else is leaving because they are open to any offers for any players, I can see a mass bail out before the end of the transfer window and it scares the life out of me, it's not just these three that could go either Davies has kept loads of clean sheets and we don't have a reliable back up keeper, Woodrow has only just signed and he's on fire! I wouldn't put it past them to flog him if someone comes in with a Goat offer that is too good to turn down.
    Mowatt, Dougall and McGeehan all playing well, we could end up with a brand new eleven come the first of February? At least the shareholders will be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Looked to have priced Moore out of leaving in all fairness putting that £4m price tag on his head .

Ain't nobody going to pay that for him in my opinion .
    It's worth £4M to Sunderland.
    Not only would they be getting a replacement for Maja, they'd deal a massive blow to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    It's worth £4M to Sunderland.
    Not only would they be getting a replacement for Maja, they'd deal a massive blow to us.
    I don't think they have £4m hodger , new owners have come in to run the club mean and lean by the sounds of it .

If we are offered around 4 million for Moore , snatch their hands off
    and forget about George Miller , would rather have Ally Miller back than him !!!
    Last edited by Romared; 27-01-2019 at 08:45 PM.

Whoever we might sign if anyone it'll be Billy cheapo or a loan player owners are good at loans

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast