+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You been to Cadiz Mondo min. Always thought it looks ace. May take a trip one day. Nae too far fae Seville either so i could maybe tick off the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan too
    No not made it that far south. I'm in the murcia region at the moment, about 350 miles up the east coast from cadiz.

Could be heading that way though as a pal is going skydiving in the algarve next month so was flirting with the idea of going in that direction to meet up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    No not made it that far south. I'm in the murcia region at the moment, about 350 miles up the east coast from cadiz.

Could be heading that way though as a pal is going skydiving in the algarve next month so was flirting with the idea of going in that direction to meet up with him.
    Your pal wouldn’t go by the initials MB by any chance. He seems to go skydiving in Algarve every month or so. My wife knows his wife. Fine loon.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Your pal wouldn’t go by the initials MB by any chance. He seems to go skydiving in Algarve every month or so. My wife knows his wife. Fine loon.
    No not my mate, could be part of that group though I'm not sure the boys he is going with.

Might look into a wee Cadiz trip next season with the wee dude. Always thought it looked like a great city full of history.

Name:  untitley3teteyherthrehd.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  12.6 KB

I notice Jerez is also close. Their team is spelt Xerex meaning I can tick X off on my foreign teams of the alphabet challenge

In alicante. Went up the... Something Barbara Castle earlier. Nice views.

Sat at a bar owned by a guy from London who sounds Dutch. Waiting for the bull fighting museum to open as all the staff have closed up to go home for a sleep or something.

Biggest brothel I've ever seen just up the road so that's tonight sorted.

When in Rome n all that.

In alicante. Went up the... Something Barbara Castle earlier. Nice views.

Sat at a bar owned by a guy from London who sounds Dutch. Waiting for the bull fighting museum to open as all the staff have closed up to go home for a sleep or something.

Biggest brothel I've ever seen just up the road so that's tonight sorted.

When in Rome n all that.
    Top reporting Mondo.......Alan Whicker could have learned a thing or two from you! Enjoying your jaunt in Spain....book in the making.

Aye keep it up min

I enjoy folks travel experiences. Especially if its going to last months

I reckon you should be set a challenge every week by us and you have to document on here.

We can start easy or hard its up to you?

See you in Oberhausen for the Ab-mad German invasion

Won't hear a peep out of me for a week or so, I'm flying home for a bit of hib and hun skelping.

Will I need my shorts?

Won't hear a peep out of me for a week or so, I'm flying home for a bit of hib and hun skelping.

Will I need my shorts?
    Sunnies and factor 50 are essential

Sunnies eh?

https://vinylize.com/

All of the optical collection is of course available with sun lenses ( rx or plano) as long as you know a friendly optical technician.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 31-01-2019 at 04:13 PM.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast