+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Spain

A lot of nudist beaches in Spain. I travelled a bit further down the coast on the pusher to a regular beach as I didn't fancy getting my bits out. Still managed to see some boobs though.

In a lovely little campsite near Marbella until tomorrow before I fly home for 5 days. It's got an Italian, Indian and Spanish restaurant in it but I've been cooking myself mostly. Omelettes, Salads and nice piece of steak for tonight but don't know what to have with it.

Gotta go, my plastic chemical toilet full of this weeks sh*t is needing emptied, oh the joys.

That's pretty much it for now.

Nudist beaches yet no pervy peeping tom photos. Poor show

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Nudist beaches yet no pervy peeping tom photos. Poor show
    I was having a sneaky peak through my sunglasses as I was pretending to read my book. No photos though, do you take me for some kind of pervert?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I was having a sneaky peak through my sunglasses as I was pretending to read my book. No photos though, do you take me for some kind of pervert?
    Is that a rhetorical question?

Aye nudist beaches are all over southern Spain I went running and jee whiz there they were down to their Adam and Eves.

Certainly a few sights most were over 50 ..
    Didn't think nothing of it myself but whilst on my 2 month stay last year I read something about the police cracking down on these type of sunbathers .

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Better make the most of them while you can ye old dog

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Better make the most of them while you can ye old dog
    They'll never close them down. There would be naked protests through the streets. Flying back to Espania tomorrow, not going to miss this weather that's for sure.

They'll never close them down. There would be naked protests through the streets. Flying back to Espania tomorrow, not going to miss this weather that's for sure.
    Nakedness should not be illegal

Germany may get even better. Fingers crossed for an Eintracht Frankfurt win tomorrow v Inter Milan then a home first leg in the quarters. 4 games four days potentially

Enjoy the weather, a couple of dandies left the riviera earlier this week, I would imagine they will be sampling some cerveza in Gogg’s pub in La Cala watching red TV later this afternoon.

SF

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast