+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Enjoy the weather, a couple of dandies left the riviera earlier this week, I would imagine they will be sampling some cerveza in Gogg’s pub in La Cala watching red TV later this afternoon.

SF
    Cracking weather at the moment and I was tempted to head down there to watch the game today but I've been having a few niggles with the electrics in the van so I wanted to get on to an actual campsite and get plugged in so I can try and figure out what's going on with them.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Cracking weather at the moment and I was tempted to head down there to watch the game today but I've been having a few niggles with the electrics in the van so I wanted to get on to an actual campsite and get plugged in so I can try and figure out what's going on with them.
    I heard the weather is now fine, happy days, hopefully you get the camper sorted accordingly.

I’ll be losing penfolds,sipping beer and chilling across there in a fortnight, although I’ve arranged to get home for the cup match, fingers crossed and you never know.

SF

Fly to Edinburgh from Seville tomorrow and going to be stuck at mithers for a month or so unfortunately.

Was just getting in to this trip to. I've been up and down the coastal route a few time now. Spent a lot of time at Torremolinos then moved a bit down to Benalmadena. I went up on the cable car to have a look at the views and it takes about 15-20 minutes to get to the summit.

Some nice walks up there, a little cafe and a Falconery show twice a day. The vultures were something special to see, the way they catch the updraft to take them thousands of feet up in to the air in a matter of seconds was amazing.

Popped in to the Blarney again on the way South West and watched the Scotland v Kazak game Can't remember leaving but I managed to get back to the van somehow. Then seen as the Irish were playing Gibraltar I headed across the border for a night. This was pretty sh*t but I did get to see a C17 Globemaster landing then taking off again. Some size of a machine, dunno much about aircraft but have been told this is the RAFs heavy lifter.

Headed North after Gib and spent a night close to Cadiz....Yes, I know it needs a good clean.

Then moved up to near Seville handy for the airport tomorrow. Going to be pretty hot here by the time I'm ready to pick up the van, they were getting 46 degrees at 8pm last year so I'll pretty much be picking up the van and heading to Germany. Not decided a route yet, might even work out cheaper getting a ferry back to Portsmouth then again from Hull to Zeebrugge. Plenty time to work out the details though.

A video of one of the Vultures (I think) being called back to it's handler. It was quite windy up there that day so they have to wait till they find a 'hole' in the wind and then they push down through it. It's a bit blurry at the start.

Fly to Edinburgh from Seville tomorrow and going to be stuck at mithers for a month or so unfortunately.

Was just getting in to this trip to. I've been up and down the coastal route a few time now. Spent a lot of time at Torremolinos then moved a bit down to Benalmadena. I went up on the cable car to have a look at the views and it takes about 15-20 minutes to get to the summit.

Some nice walks up there, a little cafe and a Falconery show twice a day. The vultures were something special to see, the way they catch the updraft to take them thousands of feet up in to the air in a matter of seconds was amazing.
    I’m off to Benalmadena at the end of April for a week with the family. If I could choose one place to retire to, it would be there. Ace place (I have had a pint in the Rangers bar whilst wearing an AFC t-shirt just to wind them up).

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    I’m off to Benalmadena at the end of April for a week with the family. If I could choose one place to retire to, it would be there. Ace place (I have had a pint in the Rangers bar whilst wearing an AFC t-shirt just to wind them up).
    Yeah it is really nice. Cracking beach fronts, mile after mile of cycle paths and beach bars. I saw the hun hole but went for a quick pint in Girders. It's run by a dons fan and seems a few of the locals are from my neck of the woods back home. I'll be stopping here when I get back to Spain definitely.

Malaga play on Friday night and I get there on Sunday, always seem to miss their games, I’ll take in a couple of local games though inbetween golf/tapas/vino.....was going to head back out after our final in the summer(fingers crossed) but we are now going to Portugal.....better for the golf with temp etc.

SF

Edit - doesn’t matter, this site is shyte
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Edit - doesn’t matter, this site is shyte
    ????, regardless, enjoy the semi and indeed the final with some luck.

SF

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast