Flew back to Spain on Sunday. Spent a night at the beach at Cabbarera (or somewhere) then headed up to Villajoyosa as I had the van booked in for some work there because there was a knocking noise coming from the front end every time I made a left turn.

Thought maybe a CV joint or something simple like that but they found a goosed engine mounting, 2 bearings gone, front brakes fecked and the handbrake cable done. Plus cracks in all tyres. So 940 euros saw me on my way

Turns out you can't get these handbrake cables anymore you need to send them away for companies to make complete replicas. So currently driving about with a rear brake slightly rubbing all the time.

Villajoyosa is lovely. A lot of English unfortunately. My top 3 places so far for motorhoming would probably be, Torremolinos, Alicante then Villajoyosa. Although Alicante isn't especially handy for parking up but it is a lovely place.

Camped up in Benidorm for a few days relaxing then getting the hell out of here and heading for Germany. Not made my mind up if I'll be going through France or over in to Italy then Switzerland and up that way.