+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Spain

Random Spain

I'm in a small coastal town called La Azohia at the moment. There's a large bit of wasteland that loads of campervans are parked in for free. It's owned by the guy who also has the restaurant beside it. I'm guessing he puts up with folk staying for free as he knows most of them will eat in his place. Must be about 100 vans of all sorts here.

Noticed a fort up on the cliffs so took a cycle up to investigate yesterday. It's the Tower of Santa Elena. It dates back to.... old times I guess. Wiki link here if you're interested https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torre_de_Santa_Elena

Quite a steep climb to get up to it and I was breathing out my arse on the pusher as local pensioners were zooming by with their hiking sticks. I was stopped pretending I was enjoying the view but I was really just catching my breath Worth it though, for the views alone.

You climb a steel spiral staircase to gain entry and there isn't much on the first level apart from some graffiti by the local yoof. The original spiral staircase is tight as hell and the steps are tiny, you kinda have to crawl up it and it gets pitch black half way up so not for the claustrophobic.

You're glad when you pop out to the first floor and manage to stand up straight again with out banging your head. There's an old cannon in here along with the spy holes where I took these photos.

Scrap that, tinypic is being a complete c*nt. If it isn't spitting them out sideways it is saying they have uploaded then deleting them straight away. That's a good 45 minutes I've been at it now.

You can go up to the top outside floor where you get the really nice views, you'll just have to imagine it

Off to find a laundry place tomorrow then heading back up north as I want to try and get a bit of fishing in at Benidorm before I fly back on Friday for some football.

Mondos Wacky Weekends

Keep the updates going

In a few month you can have a pissed in Oberhausen episode

Name:  C9ABDE2E-5BBC-4ACE-BA6E-733F2370AFA6.jpg
Views: 828
Size:  21.8 KB

I also walked up lots of stairs today

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

I've no idea where that is but they must have filmed some of game of thrones there?

Will do pacmin but I need to get the photo uploading working again. I've never had a problem with tinypic before so nae sure why it's playing up.

Its Ålesund in Norway. A bit gloomy today.

Its Ålesund in Norway. A bit gloomy today.
    That's a while you have been away is it not? Not about time you were back home for a pint with durranty?

My old boy used to have that exact image framed in the hoos

Peterheed is twinned with Aalesund. So he got School trips there being a teacher at Peterheed academy. He was a regular

Peer c*nts getting stuck with Peterhead to be twinned with.

Just arrived in Budapest.

£58 return nae bad

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Just arrived in Budapest.

£58 return nae bad
    Yeah can't complain with that. 14 quid for me from Edinburgh to alicante next month. If anyone's ever looking at flights (to anywhere, not just alicante) skyscanner price change alert is pretty handy.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast