+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V A R and particular the FA Cup

V A R and particular the FA Cup

It's seems a nonsense to me ? To make things fair in all competions every club should have this V A R , don't like it personally , but it just shows how much some know about our game , making changes that really non of us understands , where will it end ?

Like owt else roma , alreight when it goes for you .

Bit of a tw@t when tha gets a pen denied because of it though like wendy .

Correct decision though to be fair .

It needs to be universal in the 4 leagues (perhaps the FA can actually spend some of their money on it for Ls 1 & 2 (rather than payoffs for ex-employees) - I know it stops the game, but, as has been said above, it ensured the correct decision. Obviously if it went against us, I’d be marked for a bit but if it was right, I’d get over it. What make me oil are poor decisions (eg penalty v us at Sunderland)

Agree with that Anston

I'm not sure some have missed my point , FA Cup ties , if V A R is used at all ? It should used by all the Participating Clubs , and not just the odd grounds ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It's seems a nonsense to me ? To make things fair in all competions every club should have this V A R , don't like it personally , but it just shows how much some know about our game , making changes that really non of us understands , where will it end ?
    VAR worked well in the Pig cup match Roma,i said when the plank wi whistle gave it that the pig player had kicked the Chelski lad.What's wrong is the fact that VAR is only in use in't cup if the prem team is at home,that's a load of ballhacks,if you're gunna use it then use it in every tie.If it had've been in use at Millwall they're 2nd goal wudda been correctly ruled out for handball.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I'm not sure some have missed my point , FA Cup ties , if V A R is used at all ? It should used by all the Participating Clubs , and not just the odd grounds ,
    Still in it's infancy roma , early days , jury still out for me .

That said they've had it in the NFL for years and last week they still got it wrong and the New Orleans Saints were denied a place in the Super Bowl .

Absolutely shocking what happened there .

In real time it was a penalty. Likewise in real time I never saw an infringement for other one. Absolute crock of sh1t VAR. Lets go back to avin a moan in pub. It's cost us a replay against Burnley. Load of sh1te.

I live in Rorherham n' work in Ponte and attend midweek matches. Bring VAR in i'd never get home.

Like BREXIT you employ a government or Referee to make a decision. When they can't it's time to fcuking pack in.

Sorry for rant n' language but i'm p1ssed off for them fans that av' forked out loads to go down London n' their days been ruined by a sh1te system in its infancy.

Who gave Wednesday their initial penalty? The paid referee , surely not.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    VAR worked well in the Pig cup match Roma,i said when the plank wi whistle gave it that the pig player had kicked the Chelski lad.What's wrong is the fact that VAR is only in use in't cup if the prem team is at home,that's a load of ballhacks,if you're gunna use it then use it in every tie.If it had've been in use at Millwall they're 2nd goal wudda been correctly ruled out for handball.UTCB
    That's my point Rod , use it every tie , not just random Prem team's , it's just not fair , every team entering the competition should be treated the same

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    In real time it was a penalty. Likewise in real time I never saw an infringement for other one. Absolute crock of sh1t VAR. Lets go back to avin a moan in pub. It's cost us a replay against Burnley. Load of sh1te.

I live in Rorherham n' work in Ponte and attend midweek matches. Bring VAR in i'd never get home.

Like BREXIT you employ a government or Referee to make a decision. When they can't it's time to fcuking pack in.

Sorry for rant n' language but i'm p1ssed off for them fans that av' forked out loads to go down London n' their days been ruined by a sh1te system in its infancy.

Who gave Wednesday their initial penalty? The paid referee , surely not.

Fuq em thed a lost ennyrooard. Works both ways mate. That Gary Neville knee high tackle on liddle at old Trafford 98, still leaves a bitter taste and a wo totally incensed seeing such an injustice purely cos that Leeds cnut bottled it. The reight decision was made today unlike back in 98. I edda chuckle to missen when a saw it weren't a penalty and wendies ruerin. Mark lawrenson topped it off when he said " it isn't even a case of the classic big club, little club decision by the ref"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast