+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Ownership Info and Rumours Thread

Apparently Razzle and Grindr are in the mix.

I wonder if the 2 he talks about are the ones from the summer,he didn't show them much respect either saying they met his price but didn't have anymore funds after that

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Early days, and I’m not basing my assessment on much, but they seem the biggest Mickey Mouse outfit since Swiss Commodity Holdings.
    Agreed, chancers. Bloke was appointed head of New York Yankees simply because he was married to the owner's daughter and the owner was banned from involvement. After divorcing the daughter he went back to being a teacher.

I hear that the largest mineral company in the world wants to buy us, don’t worry if you’ve never heard of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Agreed, chancers. Bloke was appointed head of New York Yankees simply because he was married to the owner's daughter and the owner was banned from involvement. After divorcing the daughter he went back to being a teacher.

Rings a bell..Scardino.

Early days, and I’m not basing my assessment on much, but they seem the biggest Mickey Mouse outfit since Swiss Commodity Holdings.
    Yep. Could be wrong but they appear to be a website and not much else IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I reckon Bohinen, Pies4u and MiG have a little consortium going!

Stand by for the Premier League!
    Here is my offer to AH and I'll take appropriate advice from sensible posters:

Dear Mr Hardy

Thank you for the invitation to buy Notts County Football Club.

My offer is as follows:

1. You loan me £20m secured against all the “one for the future” youth players to which you will receive 50% of any nett transfer fees (ie after agents’ and other costs).

2. You will take responsibility for the ladies team and any other non-essential teams.

3. You will revert the changing rooms back to a standard configuration.

4. You cover the costs of all existing player, manager and coaching staff to the end of their contracts whether I used them or not.

5. You convert all debts that NCFC have to any of your enterprises to 10 year bonds payable at 0.01% pa at the end of the term.

6. I be made beneficiary of such bonds on your or any of the above companies' demise.

7. You will settle all other debts including HMRC and the milkman.

8. You will provide me a list of all your football contacts so that I can ensure I do not fall into the same mistakes as you have with regards to advice.

9. You will undertake to not make any public comments about my running of the club and I will undertake not to reveal any matters that I discover concerning you or your running of the club.

10. After 5 years I will refund you 50% of any profit the club has made in that period.

11. I will pay out of my own pocket the £1 Companies House Registration charge for transfer of ownership, but otherwise you will be responsible for all legal charges incurred in this arrangement.

I’ve followed and supported this club since before you were born and have only the club’s interests at heart. I’ve run businesses, am professionally qualified, disciplined and keep my personal life to myself which I’m sure will help you realise that I will be a safe pair of hands.

I trust that you appreciate this gesture and understand that the club no longer has any goodwill value and it is now too late to be effective before the summer transfer window.

Kind regards
    Old_Pie

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Here is my offer to AH and I'll take appropriate advice from sensible posters:

Dear Mr Hardy

Thank you for the invitation to buy Notts County Football Club.

My offer is as follows:

1. You loan me £20m secured against all the “one for the future” youth players to which you will receive 50% of any nett transfer fees (ie after agents’ and other costs).

2. You will take responsibility for the ladies team and any other non-essential teams.

3. You will revert the changing rooms back to a standard configuration.

4. You cover the costs of all existing player, manager and coaching staff to the end of their contracts whether I used them or not.

5. You convert all debts that NCFC have to any of your enterprises to 10 year bonds payable at 0.01% pa at the end of the term.

6. I be made beneficiary of such bonds on your or any of the above companies' demise.

7. You will settle all other debts including HMRC and the milkman.

8. You will provide me a list of all your football contacts so that I can ensure I do not fall into the same mistakes as you have with regards to advice.

9. You will undertake to not make any public comments about my running of the club and I will undertake not to reveal any matters that I discover concerning you or your running of the club.

10. After 5 years I will refund you 50% of any profit the club has made in that period.

11. I will pay out of my own pocket the £1 Companies House Registration charge for transfer of ownership, but otherwise you will be responsible for all legal charges incurred in this arrangement.

I’ve followed and supported this club since before you were born and have only the club’s interests at heart. I’ve run businesses, am professionally qualified, disciplined and keep my personal life to myself which I’m sure will help you realise that I will be a safe pair of hands.

I trust that you appreciate this gesture and understand that the club no longer has any goodwill value and it is now too late to be effective before the summer transfer window.

Kind regards
    Old_Pie
    It’s easy when you don’t have to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    And now of course they’re strongly hinting that things are in the offing. And all the nuggets who abused Hardy are lapping it up.

And now of course they’re strongly hinting that things are in the offing. And all the nuggets who abused Hardy are lapping it up.
    Ex trust members.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 27-01-2019 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Fixed quote code error

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast