+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Training Ground

Training Ground

Mr Hardy,will Notts still be getting the new million pound training ground that you were hopeful of being ready this month ?

Quote Originally Posted by rachid1 View Post
    Mr Hardy,will Notts still be getting the new million pound training ground that you were hopeful of being ready this month ?

What do you think?

Mr Hardy, will we still be getting Championship football in 5 years?

What about the mono-rail?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    There's another lesson for the next owner. State no ambitions and promise nothing, because if you do, you'll have them quoted back at you forever.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    There's another lesson for the next owner. State no ambitions and promise nothing, because if you do, you'll have them quoted back at you forever.
    I think bottom of the entire league falls below even your expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I think bottom of the entire league falls below even your expectations.
    True, but I'm waiting for you to launch your bid and show us how it's done. I'm really optimistic, you've convinced me you've got the solutions! Go for it Boh!

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    True, but I'm waiting for you to launch your bid and show us how it's done. I'm really optimistic, you've convinced me you've got the solutions! Go for it Boh!
    Why do you do this. Do I have to have £10 million before I can comment on the club I support. Change the record, you ****ing apologist.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    What time is Kevin Nolans England interview

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Why do you do this. Do I have to have £10 million before I can comment on the club I support. Change the record, you ****ing apologist.
    And why do you keep calling me an apologist?

I criticised Alan Hardy (and Ray Trew before him) when I thought it was necessary, but I always balanced that criticism against the good things they had also done. I believe that, whatever their faults, Trew and Hardy both seemed to start out with genuine good intentions for the club and sadly it just wasn't working out. But there's no guarantee that another owner will always materialise or be better. Indeed, the evidence of the past 25 years suggests that making Notts County a consistently successful club is a bloody difficult thing to do.

I don't mind people criticising the club hierarchy, in fact it's often healthy, but when that turns into name-calling and vitriol with very little constructive comment, then I find it unnecessary. Our position tonight certainly doesn't seem any more secure than when Alan Hardy was feeling enthusiastic about the club.
    Last edited by jackal2; 27-01-2019 at 09:57 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast