+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Millwall now get sorted seeing that kick it out are fuming over them?

These people are plainly not fans of the club, even if they believe themselves to be. If they think their actions are admired, then they are sadly mistaken. It's hard not to feel sorry for the club, but it will take very drastic action to achieve anything worth while.

Why are a big group of Everton fans even at Surrey quays has to be the question

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    A question perhaps, but not THE question

Nowt changes, and nowt will change, the FA havent got the 'minerals' to do anything about it, they'll just send out the same old bull to every club and wash their hands of it.

As for the Everton fans who were there, no doubt it had been arranged, time for the authorities to clamp down hard on these groups, lets face it, it's not like the coppers don't know who they are at every club, given the surveillance of fans these days, lock em up.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post

Well, it's not that far from the ground. I used to work across London, what I can say is that looking at the video footage, it looks like they've either been cornered by the quad entrance to the flats (most likely) or have walked through them, which would be a great (and daft) way of advertising your presence and showing you are up for it - not wise in that neck of the woods because the 'Wall will be joined quickly by anyone wanting a ruck living in the flats - like bandit country

maybe so but it’s your club again that’s in the limelight, take responsibility

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47033129

They won’t take responsibility and they will also get very little punishment.
    It’s pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    maybe so but it’s your club again that’s in the limelight, take responsibility

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47033129
    Once again they're trying to deflect the shame away from themselves when their problems clearly run much deeper than any other club.
    I've followed the Millers and football in general for over 60 years and have never seen the majority of people in a stand chanting racist obscenities.......except at Millwall.
    If their chairman isn't willing to accept that they have a much bigger problem than any other club, and have had for at least 5 decades, then their situation will never improve.
    Radical action by Millwall, the Football League and the FA is long overdue but I wouldn't bet that anything significant will get done by any of them.

This Saturday is going to be interesting if the Millwall fans chant 'Town full of pâedos' at us!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    This Saturday is going to be interesting if the Millwall fans chant 'Town full of pâedos' at us!
    And we know they will!
    Glad I'm not going.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast