+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Millwall now get sorted seeing that kick it out are fuming over them?

Will Millwall now get sorted seeing that kick it out are fuming over them?

Let’s hope so, it’s long overdue.

Racist chants have left ‘kick it out’ disgusted with the fans.

Carnage before the game between Everton and Millwall saw one Everton fan slashed down the face needing stitches, not saying he was innocent, far from it but still carrying a knife is is despicable whoever you are and should be a sentence in itself

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47019409

We will now hear all the silly quotes trotted out, family club, small minority, they called my pint a puff...etc..

Nothing significant will happen.

Do we cant Semi's song as a racist chant??

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Do we cant Semi's song as a racist chant??
    I’m sure some would (mountain out of a molehill is a quote for some) but it’s nothing compared to what Millwall do/chant let’s be honest.

Anyway wouldn’t our club have made a statement by now if they thought it was or upsetting ?
    Last edited by millertop; 28-01-2019 at 10:38 AM.

Family club of the year.

This only adds to their wanted image.

I saw a couple of fantastic tweets this morning.One was a stabbing of a Everton fan in the face and the other was a toddler who was chanting Millwall and shouting out Black C**t.

Great family club!

Apparently, they are worried that it might tarnish their image.

Once again we have had to endure their chairman bleating that the troublemakers are "only a small minority" of their supporters. Listen sunshine, you and your predecessors have been trotting that mantra out for at least 50 years!
    If the problem is confined to so few people why can't you sort it out?
    Millwall as a club are like a running sore and maybe if the authorities hit them with a points deduction and an eye watering fine, they might actually get round to tackling their "only a small minority problem."

Far enough minority but small minority? Come off it ffs we’ve all seen it happen.

They could start by banning them from attending away games, maybe then the troublesome will get serious attention from the club to sort it out.

Social services should also be paying visits to parents, I’ve seen a few kids joining in with the language and hand movements.

Deplorable.

The club do a lot for the ‘community’ to win family club of the year every season just to mask the real problems.

I won’t be going to Millwall I can guarantee you that
    Last edited by millertop; 28-01-2019 at 03:08 PM.

I’ve been twice and this week will be my 3rd time.
    You only have to read twitter and there forum to see that the vast majority see it as a badge of honour like it’s some better reflection cause they are all game.
    I will be going straight to the ground and straight home again sadly won’t go for a pint it’s not worth the hassle.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast