+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Frank...

Frank...

Are you okay?
    Notts owner Hardy has been falling out with supporters in Twitter left,right and centre,he then accidentally posts a photo of him in the bath with his todger showing and he's now put the club up for sale,I'm sitting here waiting for the piss take,we are going down Frank,I'm certain of that,17 games to go before 157 years of history is relegated to the National League

O am fine, thanks for asking. You have probably posted on here to prevent me posting on the County board, i can assure you i wont be winding those folk up at a time like this. In my mind there is no doubt in my mind that Hardy has a personality disorder, it doesnt really matter what sort.

Apart from anything else, he creates a mess then abandons it. He probably made his money with the business attitude he has at County, and hit lucky. There are countless cases of people having made a fortune, then lose it. There is a parallel in poker, you start a tournaments winning a large amount of chips early on, then to keep gambling to crash out early. He lost an incredible nine million at County, and counting, with 38 pros.

Even a Prem club in europe doesnt need that many, maybe 25 26. County will be back, you cant keep a club that big down for long. Be optimistic.

Regards, Flo.

I'm fed up of Hardy and his antics on twitter,he's ****ed up a good loan arrangement that we had with Forest by mouthing.off to them,players that we could have loaned have been sent up the A60 to Mansfield instead,then there's the Notts fans who he's been verbally attacking and now he's showing his tackle on Twitter,I can't be bothered to go down on Saturday against Lincoln,we are going to get hammered and I don't fancy sitting in the freezing cold watching Notts get ever closer to relegation,I admire Hardy for chucking money at the club but he's got no idea about football,he should have kept his nose out of it and stuck to what he knows best
    Notts are going to be a hard sell when we get the drop,there's no way that anyone is going to pay £9million for us and then there's the huge wage bill as well,Notts are running at a loss every season and it's only going to.get worst,our average attendances have been around 7000 but you can cut that in half when we drop

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)