+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Signing speculation

New Signing speculation

So to change tact a bit, new signing speculation (if they are going to be any!).

I saw a rumour on Twitter about us after a Portsmouth player, Leigh Curtis said we're after a striker and defender. Portsmouth have just signed Omar Bogle, wondering if the Portsmouth player we are after is Oliver Hawkins? He's a 6ft 5 forward, certainly give us a new dynamic? I have no inside information but just pure speculation on my part

Leigh Curtis said we were after a left back, which seems odd after just signing Evina till the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    So to change tact a bit, new signing speculation (if they are going to be any!).

I saw a rumour on Twitter about us after a Portsmouth player, Leigh Curtis said we're after a striker and defender. Portsmouth have just signed Omar Bogle, wondering if the Portsmouth player we are after is Oliver Hawkins? He's a 6ft 5 forward, certainly give us a new dynamic? I have no inside information but just pure speculation on my part

It would be nice to have summat else to speculate on, CBP, other than all the cr@p that seems to be befalling us. You reckon we'll actually sign anyone then? Personally I have my doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    It would be nice to have summat else to speculate on, CBP, other than all the cr@p that seems to be befalling us. You reckon we'll actually sign anyone then? Personally I have my doubts.
    I think so, most likely on loan, no risk to the incoming player as they go back to their parent club and we don't have anyone on long contracts. Plus it's in Hardy's interests to back Ardley to give us a chance

Hawkins has been keeping Pitman on the bench this season, doubt they'd let him go plus they've already lost a couple of loan players who've been recalled.

Heard we might be trying to get Darnell Johnson from Leicester on loan, think he'd be decent personally and seeing as Tootle is only fit once every few weeks he'd be a good addition.

That foils that idea, maybe we're after Pitman then? 😂

That foils that idea, maybe we're after Pitman then? 😂
    Would be nice!

I read today that Posh are trying to offload Jason Cummings due to him having personal problems there. Apparently as part of his loan from Forest it's up to Posh to find him another loan club if they want to cut it short. He's already turned down Lincoln and MK Dons as he doesn't want to play in the 4th Division, but perhaps it may be worth a cheeky suggestion as he perhaps still has a place in Nottingham (and it'll be in better condition than his apartment in Peterborough if you've heard the story!).

Heard somewhere maybe on here,Burgess from pompey

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast