+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: New Signing speculation

Alan said on TV last night that there may well be 2 signings this week. NOT, the 4 or 5 Cox said we needed. You can see what's gonna happen. We are gonna blow our only opportunity of getting out of this Gawd awful mess because of the circumstances/events of this week. IMO. Alan couldn't have chosen a worse time to announce that the club is up for sale, couldn't he have waited till the tranny window was shut? Personally, I don't think we'll be signing anyone but that's based on no more than a hunch. You ever get the feeling that fate has his fingers around our throat? I do. We've manage to spawn our way into keeping our League status too many times for it not to be our turn, sooner or later.

Not likely to be Hanson, he looks to be going to Bradford. I don't know if any other decent target men that would be available for us to sign? Looks like we might be ending up with a youth player again

Putting on my most positive head for a moment, I see only loans - or perhaps a bargain-bucket free agent.

Hardy has washed his hands of £10mill. (according to him), so why on earth would he chuck any more money at our sinking ship?

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post
    Putting on my most positive head for a moment, I see only loans - or perhaps a bargain-bucket free agent.

Hardy has washed his hands of £10mill. (according to him), so why on earth would he chuck any more money at our sinking ship?
    If and when the club is sold, Al will surely be looking to recoup @ 50% of that? Found this story on my travels. Bout a real hard core fan who died a few years back. Wonder what he'd think, bless him.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/...turned-2481125

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post

Because for a limited outlay on a players contract that he won't be responsible for, for the full term, it could be the difference between negotiating the sale of a league club or not.

Leigh Curtis a few mins ago on ye olde twitter...

"Expecting Notts to make a breakthrough in the transfer market before close of play today."

Quote Originally Posted by matt5cott View Post
    Leigh Curtis a few mins ago on ye olde twitter...

"Expecting Notts to make a breakthrough in the transfer market before close of play today."
    So expect the player is in the door and had a medical if he's saying that then, he normally does t report on transfer speculation to be fair to him

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    If and when the club is sold, Al will surely be looking to recoup @ 50% of that? Found this story on my travels. Bout a real hard core fan who died a few years back. Wonder what he'd think, bless him.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/...turned-2481125
    Are you seriously expecting someone to cough up £5m, for what, we have no assets....do we?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    So expect the player is in the door and had a medical if he's saying that then, he normally does t report on transfer speculation to be fair to him
    Yes, he's usually to last to know about anything.

Rumour that Nathan Thomas is off to Carlisle, that's going to be a decent chunk off the wage bill and nothing lost

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast