+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: AH Live On BBC News Now [Link to view in thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Notts 2 Lincoln 1 from me.
    You really shouldn’t be drinking at this time of the morning !

I’ve been very critical of him from the beginning. However, there comes a time when it’s time to stop kicking a man when he’s down. For me that time is now.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    .., and he hasn't done anything other than humiliate himself and his family.
    Haven't you missed something?

All owners make mistakes.Some more visible now due to the advent of social media.
    He's done his bit and fronted up to the ones he made at the weekend and his pockets and dignity will have taken a battering after 2 years of running our club.
    No need to put himself in the firing line for ridicule at the coming games, it'll just draw more negative attention and make him feel even worse than he clearly does. I just hope he takes his kids away from it all for a weekend of normality now, clears his mind and concentrates on the sale going through smoothly with the help of his Board.
    Hope the players can pull together now and get us some points. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by Poundpie View Post
    All owners make mistakes.Some more visible now due to the advent of social media.
    He's done his bit and fronted up to the ones he made at the weekend and his pockets and dignity will have taken a battering after 2 years of running our club.
    No need to put himself in the firing line for ridicule at the coming games, it'll just draw more negative attention and make him feel even worse than he clearly does. I just hope he takes his kids away from it all for a weekend of normality now, clears his mind and concentrates on the sale going through smoothly with the help of his Board.
    Well said

He needs to stay away & trust the CEO we have.Let legal teams do the sale.You have been there yourself so will know all about it.
    Wot u up to now days PP?.

You know things are bad when Aileen shows her face again. Even in this mess, i'd have Hardy in charge every day of the week and twice on Sundays over the previous owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Haven't you missed something?
    Yes, the club/fans I know. Was looking at it more on a personal level for him.

Hi Aileen, I hope you are well and things are going ok for you. I know that in the past there have been difficult times where I and others have crossed swords on here with you but times move on and nice to see you post again. It has been a traumatic past ten years for our club for owners, staff, fans and I guess the players too. Hopes and dreams have been dashed against the rocks of reality and it has left all of us nursing our bruises and hurts in one way or another. The saying 'The road to hell is paved with good intention' could not be more apt for NCFC at this current time. For yourself and Ray and now Alan the realities of football ownership have met with the harsh realities of the cruel world of football. Despite all the passion, the hard work, the investment and the sacrifices we are in danger of losing not only our place in the football league but possibly our Club. Hell indeed. Any way, nice to hear from you again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    You know things are bad when Aileen shows her face again. Even in this mess, i'd have Hardy in charge every day of the week and twice on Sundays over the previous owners.
    Hi Joe
    well, its honest of you to say so, if uncalled for. I came on here to lend a bit of solidarity to someone for the sake of his mental health and for the club. That's all.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast