+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: AH Live On BBC News Now [Link to view in thread]

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    I do worry about his mental well-being after watching that, I hope he has family around him to help get through it.
    And the idiots on here and elsewhere for once give him a break, he’s human after all.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    And the idiots on here and elsewhere for once give him a break, he’s human after all.
    The nodding dog,so full of it

He's got marital probs as well, she's wants the golf course

He’s put everything in to Notts emotionally and financially and realised he just can’t do it. As far as I know he’s already separated from his wife and tbf isn’t the first to send a nude pic to someone (I haven’t) but I don’t think it makes him a pervert and then he’s made a massive mistake and not clocked it. He does have a bit of an ego but I genuinely think his hearts in the right place. As ironic as it is chanting his name might galvanise all of us and the team when we most need it.

Quote Originally Posted by cjpieman View Post
    Is it me ??????? This bloke is an utter joke. Classless all the way.
    He has a driving ban and still maintains speeding doesn’t kill.
    He has now almost certainly ruined his marriage - cos I bet that photo wasn’t for her !
    F**k off you Tw@t

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    The nodding dog,so full of it
    No nodding dog just human, balanced and civilised, try it, it may make you a better person 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Agreed. Too often we overlook the human element in stories such as this. Hopefully AH will make it through this horrendous (self-inflicted) experience a stronger and wiser man. Rule number one in life: never kick a man when he’s down. I would hope even AH’s biggest critics back off now and let him try to recover some dignity.
    I said as much before the TV interviews:

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38235880

Seriously though I would now start worrying for AH's well-being. He's already admitted to having mental issues and having something like this going on at a global scale with family, friends and work acquaintances to contend with, plus the other two people in that screenshot (who's the lady in pink? Anyone know?) I'm not sure that I'd cope with that kind of publicity and pressure though maybe he thrives on it.

Sorry for him, let's hope the players have as much bottle for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Yes lets hope so, that's a tough interview to watch, he wanted and tried his best for us at the end of the day, a flawed character no doubt but who's perfect, poor man looks broken.

How many hypocrites post on this site ?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast