+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pull together and fight

Pull together and fight

Theres still time, 8 points off, 1 game in hand, 17 games left, 51 points to play for. time to think positive, Notts we can do this, starting from Saturday every Notts fan you need to come out the woodwork and turn up to back Notts, (I havn't been down for a few years but thats what im doing) COME ON NOTTS!

Quote Originally Posted by 1862tonez View Post
    Theres still time, 8 points off, 1 game in hand, 17 games left, 51 points to play for. time to think positive, Notts we can do this, starting from Saturday every Notts fan you need to come out the woodwork and turn up to back Notts, (I havn't been down for a few years but thats what im doing) COME ON NOTTS!
    Nice idea, but if you had been down this season you would realise that it's the players who need to turn up rather than the fans.

ps never been in the woodwork. Unless I'm on holiday, if Notts are at home I'll be there. The same will apply next season whatever division we are playing in.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Nice idea, but if you had been down this season you would realise that it's the players who need to turn up rather than the fans.

ps never been in the woodwork. Unless I'm on holiday, if Notts are at home I'll be there. The same will apply next season whatever division we are playing in.
    camping in the new forest by any chance

Sorry, honestly, but with our players you just cannot be positive. They are simply not good enough. in fact, if this is our squad for next year we are going to struggle in the Conference.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    camping in the new forest by any chance
    Not my scene at all, I prefer somewhere a bit warmer. Apart from the offensive name, you might see a few stags there.

I always see myself as an optimist but I have never felt this down and disappointed about our club in all my 45 years of following Notts! Never less I have booked my hotel in Swindon and will shout myself hoarse at the game! Just hoping that I don't get see them next season 8 miles down the road at Dover! COYP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Not my scene at all, I prefer somewhere a bit warmer. Apart from the offensive name, you might see a few stags there.
    No stags, just ponies. It's infested with them.

As i said, sticking together and believing? COYP This team and its fans BELIEVE!

Quote Originally Posted by 1862tonez View Post
    As i said, sticking together and believing? COYP This team and its fans BELIEVE!
    We do, and we are staying up. We are Notts County, we move on.

COYP What a club, team, manager and set of fans we have. Dragged my fred back because when i wrote it we were 8 points off safety and in the sh1t. Now Notts were GD off and 6 games left keep sticking together, fighting and believing. WE ARE STAYING UP. #Proud!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast