+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pull together and fight

Quote Originally Posted by 1862tonez View Post
    COYP What a club, team, manager and set of fans we have. Dragged my fred back because when i wrote it we were 8 points off safety and in the sh1t. Now Notts were GD off and 6 games left keep sticking together, fighting and believing. WE ARE STAYING UP. #Proud!
    We’ve dragged ourselves to level on points with 22nd place. So now with 6 games remaining is where we really do need to do the business.

After the low and blow from last week we have seen a response and we have given ourselves a massive lift up today and a fantastic team performance and perfect 3-0 win.

We have an opportunity now and it’s in our own hands, we are masters of our own destiny. April is the biggest month in our history and everyone needs to be on board and together if we are to do this.

Let’s now use this as a platform to go on and secure our league status.

Theres still time, 8 points off, 1 game in hand, 17 games left, 51 points to play for. time to think positive, Notts we can do this, starting from Saturday every Notts fan you need to come out the woodwork and turn up to back Notts, (I havn't been down for a few years but thats what im doing) COME ON NOTTS!
    Erm. Unlike you , I haven't been in the woodwork. Apart from that your speech had the hairs on the back of me neck.

Theres still time, 8 points off, 1 game in hand, 17 games left, 51 points to play for. time to think positive, Notts we can do this, starting from Saturday every Notts fan you need to come out the woodwork and turn up to back Notts, (I havn't been down for a few years but thats what im doing) COME ON NOTTS!
    I bet you didn't know that Elite as a GCSE in woodwork.

COYP What a club, team, manager and set of fans we have.
    I'm with you on the club and fans bit, but the team and manager(s) have been awful this season. Brilliant result today however, let's hope they can redeem themselves by May 4th.

ps I do not have a GCSE in woodwork. That was a scurrilous rumour started by tarquinbeech. My only qualification on leaving school was my cycling proficiency badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm with you on the club and fans bit, but the team and manager(s) have been awful this season. Brilliant result today however, let's hope they can redeem themselves by May 4th.

ps I do not have a GCSE in woodwork. That was a scurrilous rumour started by tarquinbeech. My only qualification on leaving school was my cycling proficiency badge.
    Tarks should be brought back and made to answer for his crime.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Tarks should be brought back and made to answer for his crime.
    Nah, he's best off where he is.

Ben Mayhew’s stats website has us with a 36% chance of staying up. Which is the highest in quite a while.

Since coming out the woodwork I dont know what all the fuss and worry was about, #STAYING UP

17 games left. We'll be alright then.

Since coming out the woodwork I dont know what all the fuss and worry was about, #STAYING UP
    Just remember, we are the Pevel Leggers !!! We fish in the pace of adversity. You Piesssssssssssssssssssss.....................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12