+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: It seems John Fleck at the Blunts is as good as Keiffer

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Nudge ez gone back to Wayne nar Wardy nar iz ban ez ended. It'll end in tears ageean but Brian sez iz not evvin him back. Tha'll need to chase him on BBS frum nar on.
    He's a reyt wazzock int he ? Website whore

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I was creaming myself the day you went down to the 4th ( fourth ) division I'll give you that . But we were on the pitch at the time celebrating promotion to the second division .
    Was that in the glorious 1980-81 season Animal ?.

Not exactly glory hunting were you YN to be fair , was it the year they went down to the 4th division ?
    Glory huntin in South Yorkshire Animal? If only.That season in't 4th division was brilliant,just 4 defeats all season but i must say i dunt wanna go back theer.D'ya think you'll go up in't top 2 or will ya go up through Play offs? I think you'll defo be in't Championship next season.I dunt know owt abart this Miller fella you're linked wi,d'ya rate him mate? UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 30-01-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Glory huntin in South Yorkshire Animal? If only.That season in't 4th division was brilliant,just 4 defeats all season but i must say i dunt wanna go back theer.D'ya think you'll go up in't top 2 or will ya go up through Play offs? I think you'll defo be in't Championship next season.UTCB
    I'll let you know once the window shuts rod , owt can happen here mate in 24 hours .

I'll let you know once the window shuts rod , owt can happen here mate in 24 hours .
    Ya do seem to have a strange policy in allowin some of your players leave to your promotion rivals,as Greavsie used to say It's a funny owd game.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 30-01-2019 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Nudge ez gone back to Wayne nar Wardy nar iz ban ez ended. It'll end in tears ageean but Brian sez iz not evvin him back. Tha'll need to chase him on BBS frum nar on.
    Nope

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234