+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Qos v Dundee Sc Replay

Qos v Dundee Sc Replay

For me, a helluva lot of our hopes lean on whether Fordyce or / and Low make the starting 11. Fordyce playing would mean Doyle moving into midfield to strengthen us there. Low has a recurring groin problem that needs careful manageing so we will just have to live with that. As said , this is a huge game financially for Queens and so important to the club. As long as they give us every ounce they have , we can't ask any more and I do remember us beating them in a famous QF game just over a decade ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    For me, a helluva lot of our hopes lean on whether Fordyce or / and Low make the starting 11. Fordyce playing would mean Doyle moving into midfield to strengthen us there. Low has a recurring groin problem that needs careful manageing so we will just have to live with that. As said , this is a huge game financially for Queens and so important to the club. As long as they give us every ounce they have , we can't ask any more and I do remember us beating them in a famous QF game just over a decade ago.
    Big,big game for both teams with the possibility of a match at Pittodrie in the next round - pouring down at the moment
    but no sign YET of the horrendous weather that has been forecasted so, hopefully, the home fans turn out in decent
    numbers but will they ?

Unfortunately due to work commitments I am unable to make this but will be there in spirit that's for sure and will be tuned into the BBC Scotland coverage through the web. Mon the South.

Game being off would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    Why would it be off? No reason, massive game for the club tonight, I'm really hoping a couple of the doubts manage to play tonight, It would make such a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    Not really as Queens would have to play this Saturday and then the Monday staight after.

Unbearable listening to the Stennie v Aberdeen game on the radio with Queens 2-0 to the good and just praying for continual good news updates from Palmerston. Mon the South.

Dobbie scores his 9th hat-trick on his return to Palmerston....3-0

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Dobbie scores his 9th hat-trick on his return to Palmerston....3-0
    Absolutely superb result - congratulations to the players and management. !

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Unbearable listening to the Stennie v Aberdeen game on the radio with Queens 2-0 to the good and just praying for continual good news updates from Palmerston. Mon the South.
    Got the last ten minutes coverage on the radio. What a result and what a sensation Dobbie is. Dykes was also picked out by the commentator.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)