+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lets stop the bickering

Lets stop the bickering

C'mon lads n lasses.Been guilty of it myself.We have 18 games to make something of this season.We can do it.It's gonna be tough,but where there's light there's hope.Yes,we all want what is best for the club,we have opinions,but lets pull together & try to help save our league status

Shut it Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    C'mon lads n lasses.Been guilty of it myself.We have 18 games to make something of this season.We can do it.It's gonna be tough,but where there's light there's hope.Yes,we all want what is best for the club,we have opinions,but lets pull together & try to help save our league status
    Can't you get anything right Pete, we've only got 17 games left!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Shut it Pete.
    F off gump

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Can't you get anything right Pete, we've only got 17 games left!
    Too much sheite going on, lost track

Quite agree, no matter what our opinions are, it's important, until the end of the season at least, that we all pull together.

Quote Originally Posted by gozzie321 View Post
    Quite agree, no matter what our opinions are, it's important, until the end of the season at least, that we all pull together.
    In light of recent events, it would prob be wise to rephrase that, but not with 'come together'.

F off gump
    BOTH OF YOU CAN PISS RIGHT OFF

(not really)

C'mon lads n lasses. Been guilty of it myself. We have 18 games to make something of this season. We can do it. It's gonna be tough ,but where there's light there's hope. Yes,we all want what is best for the club, we have opinions, but lets pull together & try to help save our league status
    I totally agree with those sentiments. Well said.

I do get disappointed with what I see as overly negative or personal comments from one or two posters, but I also recognise that these outbursts probably just reflect their extreme frustration with this horrible situation. It's human nature that sometimes when people run out of logical explanations for why things are going so wrong, they look for the simplest target or scapegoat, be that the chairman, manager, certain players or even other posters. Plus, people tend to be far more exaggerated and judgemental when they're commenting anonymously on social media. It doesn't necessarily reflect their personality in real life.

The only remote chance of getting out of this dire situation is by burying the hatchet and trying to unite as a club and a group of fans.