+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I would find it most amusing

I would find it most amusing

If the Lincoln Fans would print out hundreds of Artistically posed Selfies of their Gentlemen s assets,
    and hold them up as our chairman takes his place in the directors box

I wouldn't. What if Hardy is near the edge mentally? What if his young children go to the game? How much more shame does he need to endure really?

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    I wouldn't. What if Hardy is near the edge mentally? What if his young children go to the game? How much more shame does he need to endure really?
    Yeah he's a broken man. Had he been thinking straight, his best option would be to delete the tweet and make a joke saying something along the lines of "sorry about that, I must have c0cked up!" It would have made light of an awkward situation but his mental state put him into a bunker mentality. He needs a break, and the sad fact is, most of the abuse on Twitter is from forest fans and a few moronic Notts fans

Yeah, even if I was an opposition fan I would hesitate to take the piss given how he looked last night. I can’t quite believe a Notts fan is revelling in it, but that says more about him than Hardy.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Yeah, even if I was an opposition fan I would hesitate to take the piss given how he looked last night. I can’t quite believe a Notts fan is revelling in it, but that says more about him than Hardy.
    Hear, Hear, what a sad set of Morons trawl this board, not only putting the dagger in but twisting it as well.
    Notts County Supporters, l very much doubt it.

One Alan Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by feeb View Post
    If the Lincoln Fans would print out hundreds of Artistically posed Selfies of their Gentlemen s assets,
    and hold them up as our chairman takes his place in the directors box
    Why?

Too right. It staggers me how heartless some people can be.

If this is how low / crass / stupid our fans have become, I'm out.

Talk about kicking a f****g man when he is down.

Whatever you think about the man, he's clearly not alright at the moment. There's a similar discussion on Stagsnet, with the majority of Stags fans saying the same thing. Don't kick him while he's down. Obviously there are those who don't care either.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast