+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No signings

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    pmsl Grist . Probably Baloneyvic at a guess.
    According to wiki Baloneyvic is a Zagreb forward and played at U17 level

I'll be glad when it's Friday and we can all get back to reality.

'I'll be glad when it's Friday and we can all get back to reality....with the realisation we've signed no one else'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    'I'll be glad when it's Friday and we can all get back to reality....with the realisation we've signed no one else'.
    That's what I was meaning Brin. The January transfer window for Millers comprises 31 days of unrealistic expectation followed by weeks of disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I'll be glad when it's Friday and we can all get back to reality.
    ... which could easily be that we have only one fit forward for the rest of the season. Even if we signed Tom Eaves, he's just a similar target man to Smithy from what we saw before, and unless he's drastically improved, League 1 standard at best. Let's hope that Warney still has a few cards up his sleeve...

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    ... which could easily be that we have only one fit forward for the rest of the season. Even if we signed Tom Eaves, he's just a similar target man to Smithy from what we saw before, and unless he's drastically improved, League 1 standard at best. Let's hope that Warney still has a few cards up his sleeve...
    Lets hope he has more cards to play with than Theresa May

Get Ball back from Bradford City, better than having Yates back at the club, Ball scores
    90+6 minute winner tonight for City.
    Ball upfront with Smith, giving a two pronged attacking force.

That would involve a plan B

Agree Eric. If we cant get anyone else he will be better than nowt.

If we don’t sign anyone else it’s criminal if he doesn’t come back. We need to be competitive at this level and if we can’t be then it’s only a matter of time before we drop anyway.
    Anything else is false hope.
    Let’s hope we get some late good news but I am worried that we won’t get anyone in. Players are clearly holding back to see if they can get better deals elsewhere such is the reality of the game of football these days.
    Balance sheets are for the owners. Fans really want to see a team that is successful on the pitch. That’s how teams are judged, not by a balance sheet.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast