+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you pay more for the entrance fee?

Marvellous, I qualified for a concession yesterday, and someone wants to take it off me already!

Jocks if you can hang on and we adopt the Chesterfield FC model, when you reach 80 you can get in for free all season.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Jocks if you can hang on and we adopt the Chesterfield FC model, when you reach 80 you can get in for free all season.
    Except they charge you £30 to let you get out of the ground after the match.

I bet TS loves statements like this,yes put the prices up,do you think he would put it back in to the club,in the way the fans want it,no i very much doubt it.

Thing is there are other ways to increase revenue for the club other than gate receipt

Look at derby they have Starbucks ,Greg’s , frankie and bennies ,about 8 fast food vans as well as food and bookies inside grounds, all of which are paying them money what do we have one burger van on main road which I doubt is paying the club anything.

German clubs don't have high ticket prices but they charge more for shirts I think.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Marvellous, I qualified for a concession yesterday, and someone wants to take it off me already!
    Happy Birthday

Thanks Grist, bad enough losing the fuel allowance payments, without paying full price for entertainment.😪

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123