+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Villa vs Rams... match day thread

Villa vs Rams... match day thread

Can we come back from the last two dire performances? Let’s get things going again! COYR

No

Nice in-depth review with regards to our possible chances!

......appreciate the impartiality and review of the teams and any possible outcomes..... have you thought about a possible career in commentating..... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rich2462 View Post

......appreciate the impartiality and review of the teams and any possible outcomes..... have you thought about a possible career in commentating..... lol
    He’s right though...3-0 to Villa.

No

A game we can't be overly confident of winning as they showed in their 2nd half performance at Pride Park. 2-0 I reckon.

Rich sorry mate afraid another one to write off I could make suggestions but FL ain't going to listen is he But here goes Wilson out been poor for weeks move Bogle further forward out Wisdom at full back Same on the other side Malone at wing back Cole at full back Johnson to start in midfield When your on a poor run like we are you first make yourself hard to beat We would get more with Malone and Bogle going forward then anything else we've tried Just m.o.p ain't going to happen because Frank thinks Lawrence Waghorn or Bennett (god help us ) can fill the right side of a front three when it's obvious they can't

No confidence at all about this one, I think we’ll get done over. Unusually for I’ve watched a lot of non-Rams football in the past few weeks and my God we are ponderous in our approach. Hoping for Johnson to start on sat shows my desperation but I thought we at least looked slightly more direct when he came on against Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    No confidence at all about this one, I think we’ll get done over. Unusually for I’ve watched a lot of non-Rams football in the past few weeks and my God we are ponderous in our approach. Hoping for Johnson to start on sat shows my desperation but I thought we at least looked slightly more direct when he came on against Forest.
    Yes Andy painful to watch not many options for midfield at the moment But if FL does nothing about midfield we will get the same outcome He can't go with Huddleston and Wilson again I would put Johnson and Evans both in there with Holmes Not about creating at the moment more about spoiling and staying in the game If he does nothing this could be a rout We got away with it against Forest because they were content to hold into that early goal Villa won't play like that they will attack Not looking forward to this one bit

Would definitely put Holmes in centre mid, it's not his best position (prefer him on the right), but he's the only midfielder who collects the ball and looks to turn / play it forward. Other than that, no idea, suppose Lawrence is still out, so don't have much confidence. Maybe he'll chuck in an under 23 player to change it up.

The prospect of Johnson, Bryson, Nugent, and Wisdom being in the 1st 11 is depressing.

Maybe Villa will be **** and we'll fluke it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)