+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Moss again surely his penalty decision should be looked at

John Moss again surely his penalty decision should be looked at

Oh what a surprise John Moss awards Man U a penalty. He is an absolute cheat he should be disciplined. Just look at the number of penalties he has given to Man U. Its the small club syndrome!!!!!

We have played really well and the team more than deserved the point yet it does feel like two points dropped.

Lancaster, I have just said on the other thread that UNited had been doing the same all night to Barnes and we did not get a free kick,
    meanwhile Rashford gets a slight touch on the shoulder and went down like a ton of bricks. Football is going downhill very fast when the slightest contact like that is rewarded with a penalty.
    I don't know how many penalties George Best would have got when he was at his prime using today's judgement!

The answer is none. Because he never went down. Get on youtube and take a look at him, nothing in his mind except putting the ball in the net. Pogba et al, aint fit to fill his boots.

Bad luck today, you played a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    The answer is none. Because he never went down. Get on youtube and take a look at him, nothing in his mind except putting the ball in the net. Pogba et al, aint fit to fill his boots.

Bad luck today, you played a good game.
    Cheers Woodlands,your lads are going great guns and are safe now,hope we will be playing you again next season in the Premier league.. Good luck with your European challenge,Joe you can keep up there..

The trouble is if you put your hands on the physical lightweights in the EPL the referee will penalise you every time. Sanchez, Saleh, Sterling, Alli, Lingard etc are all masters of the dark arts.

Why Hendrick had to touch him there I just do not know?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The trouble is if you put your hands on the physical lightweights in the EPL the referee will penalise you every time. Sanchez, Saleh, Sterling, Alli, Lingard etc are all masters of the dark arts.

Because he's a thick Irish Numpty.. He knew what he'd gone straight away,just look at his face after the penalty was given.. If I was Dyche I'd give him one hundred lines saying "I must not touch defenders on the shoulder in the penalty area especially in the last three minutes at old Trafford " ..

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Nail hit firmly on head there BT, it's no use moaning about refs giving United soft penalties at Old Trafford, it's just a fact of football life, might as well moan about bears ****ting in woods. Hendrick to blame completely, no way Lingard was not going to go down, no way was Moss not going to give the pen.

What a farce this game of football is becoming. Lingard actually put his arm up so that he makes more contact with Tarkowski than Tarkowski makes with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    What a farce this game of football is becoming. Lingard actually put his arm up so that he makes more contact with Tarkowski than Tarkowski makes with him.
    You really are mixing up the names in this situations Super Sub yesturday it was Rashford going down, today it is Tarky giving away the penalty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)